Steve Bannon on Wuhan lab: They built a Chernobyl

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Fauci was very much involved in Wuhan, at least in terms of process. Steve Hilton has shown Fauci’s involvement conclusively yet the media keeps trying to downplay or censor this fact.

There is another question: profit motive. NIH will profit, reportedly. Will Fauci not? The question almost answers itself.

In my opinion, Fauci is demonic.

Last edited:

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
Fauci was very much involved in Wuhan, at least in terms of process. Steve Hilton has shown Fauci’s involvement conclusively yet the media keeps trying to downplay or censor this fact.

There is another question: profit motive. NIH will profit, reportedly. Will Fauci not? The question almost answers itself.

In my opinion, Fauci is demonic.
If you believe what that little dumbass fauci says your a dumbass! You show us he’s lying to us and he’s behind all this and is making money from this ! What’s happening to him ? Nothing like always ! Words without actions is just words ! Y’all tell us look at what he’s doing and look what biden is doing and look what Nancy Pelosi is doing here’s the facts ! And ? What is being done to them ? Nothing ! Just talk no actions ! You want something to change show me actions ! Show me where the people we pay and voted in there to stop this is doing something! Y’all are just talking no actions!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat