STEVE BANNON - THIS DEADLY COVID VACCINE COULD MAKE US EXTINCT

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
MR. BANNON, They got it wrong and now at least one vaccine developer is admitting it and blowing the whistle.

Just like the media created the “character/persona” for Marjorie Taylor-Greene, as she pointedly discussed on your show Thursday morning, they have created a term for folks that don't follow the government off the cliff with vaccines - anti-vaxxers. Vaccines are BIG MONEY for Big Pharma and they can’t take a chance of losing their cash cow. They have to create this persona of those that question them. We all have our own reasons for questioning vaccines, not the least of which is the increase in Autism rates under Fauci's tenure. We've gone from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 34 cases of Autism since 1986. Fauci is
responsible for this and should be called to task. I digress.

There's a much more pressing issue that I want you to address. We've covered election integrity, electing MAGA candidates, etc...but if our species is extinct - which is a REAL possibility with this vaccine- we won't have to worry about any of the political goings on that we face.

Ive never been so moved AND frightened as I am after hearing these two scientists discuss the eminent danger of this COVID vaccine. Simply put, and this is coming from a scientist who admits he got this wrong - they are using the wrong weapon for this COVID WAR that will have fatal consequences.

Please take "anti-vaxxer" out of your listening and hear what Geert Vanden Bossche has to say. This vaccine is going to create a GLOBAL pandemic of biblical proportions that we won’t be able to stop! He admits they got it wrong, and is close to tears in admitting it when he mentions his grandchildren’s future. If this doesn’t stop, there may not be any going back. Deadly serious!

Seeing the big push daily to get everyone vaccinated. Seeing many people dying and injured
from the vaccine, too. But, we ain't seen nothing, yet. This scientist, Bossche, has warned us.

Begins @ 57:30 MIN MARK

https://thehighwire.com/videos/vaccine-disaster-ahead/

WHO IS GEERT VANDEN BOSSCHE:
Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, is an internationally recognised vaccine developer having worked as the head of the Vaccine Development Office at the German Centre for Infection Research. Coordinated Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation's Ebola Vaccine Program and contributed to the implementation of an integrated vaccine work plan in collaboration with Global Health Partners (WHO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, CDC, UNICEF), regulators (FDA) and vaccine manufacturers to enable timely deployment or stockpiling of Ebola vaccine candidates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
MR. BANNON, They got it wrong and now at least one vaccine developer is admitting it and blowing the whistle.

Just like the media created the “character/persona” for Marjorie Taylor-Greene, as she pointedly discussed on your show Thursday morning, they have created a term for folks that don't follow the government off the cliff with vaccines - anti-vaxxers. Vaccines are BIG MONEY for Big Pharma and they can’t take a chance of losing their cash cow. They have to create this persona of those that question them. We all have our own reasons for questioning vaccines, not the least of which is the increase in Autism rates under Fauci's tenure. We've gone from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 34 cases of Autism since 1986. Fauci is
responsible for this and should be called to task. I digress.

There's a much more pressing issue that I want you to address. We've covered election integrity, electing MAGA candidates, etc...but if our species is extinct - which is a REAL possibility with this vaccine- we won't have to worry about any of the political goings on that we face.

Ive never been so moved AND frightened as I am after hearing these two scientists discuss the eminent danger of this COVID vaccine. Simply put, and this is coming from a scientist who admits he got this wrong - they are using the wrong weapon for this COVID WAR that will have fatal consequences.

Please take "anti-vaxxer" out of your listening and hear what Geert Vanden Bossche has to say. T his vaccine is going to create a GLOBAL pandemic of biblical proportions that we won’t be able to stop! He admits they got it wrong, and is close to tears in admitting it when he mentions his grandchildren’s future. If this doesn’t stop, there may not be any going back. Deadly serious!

Seeing the big push daily to get everyone vaccinated. Seeing many people dying and injured
from the vaccine, too. But, we ain't seen nothing, yet. This scientist, Bassche, has warned us.

Begins @ 57:30 MIN MARK

https://thehighwire.com/videos/vaccine-disaster-ahead/

WHO IS GEERT VANDEN BOSSCHE:
Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, is an internationally recognised vaccine developer having worked as the head of the Vaccine Development Office at the German Centre for Infection Research. Coordinated Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation's Ebola Vaccine Program and contributed to the implementation of an integrated vaccine work plan in collaboration with Global Health Partners (WHO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, CDC, UNICEF), regulators (FDA) and vaccine manufacturers to enable timely deployment or stockpiling of Ebola vaccine candidates.
I Totally Get It My Friend! Thank You!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: Scout

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IS ANTI FREEZE /G L Y C O L/ LACED TOXIN /PEGYLATION/ MRNA IS LETHAL. REMEMBER THE PILL LADIES, HUNDREDS DIED IN MEXICO TO PERFECT YOUR SEXUAL APPETITES FROM DEVELOPING INTO A BROWN OR BLACK LOCUST.

WELL TRIALS FOR PHASE 1 FOR ALL DRUGS ARE CONDUCTED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, IT WOULD NOT LOOK GOOD IF AMERICANS DIED FROM DRUGS IN AMERICA, AMERICANS DON'T DIE FROM DRUGS. WELL, LEGAL ONES @LEAST. SEPSIS SHOCK, 50% OF RATS TESTED HAVE DIED. NO INVESTMENTS.

REMEMBER AIDES, AZT WAS A 1960'S DRUG TO KILL CANCER, THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. SO IN 1984, UK WELLCOME PLC MADE $BILLIONS NOW GSK. IT STOPPED DNA RELPICATIONM A DISASTER FOR FOR BONE MARROW. THE JJ VACCINE IS BETTER THAT'S WHY ADMIN SHIFTED TO JJ.

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
THAT IS THE PLAN. TO DEPOPULATE THE WORLD WITH WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY THAT WOULD NOT PUT THE “BLAME” ON THEM. BEEN SAYING THIS. PEOPLE DUMB ENOUGH TO TAKE IT WELL THEN... WALK WITH THE DEVIL TO YOUR DEATH.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat