Steve Bannon

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Rob Roy

War Room VIP Member
Jan 21, 2021
If Sydney Powell doesn’t get to the bottom of VOTER FRAUD - it’s over Bro.

The Demos will continue to have Push Button victories and their will be nothing you can do about it - Bro

Campaigns WILL NOT MATTER - Bro

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
If Sydney Powell doesn’t get to the bottom of VOTER FRAUD - it’s over Bro.

The Demos will continue to have Push Button victories and their will be nothing you can do about it - Bro

Campaigns WILL NOT MATTER - Bro
Sydney is a fighter and got Michael Flynn case heard and won BUT don't put all of the load on Sydney, Steve, Rudy, Lindell, Navarro etc we got to do our part. Build this forum to the a few 1,000,000 contributors, make the War Room servers smoke. Don't be a spectator, get on the playing field. ACTION! ACTION! This is now going world wide because this issue is not a USA problem it affects the world. President Trump should be calling the plays instead we have the water boy doing it. Don't let people off the hook. Pence will not attend CPAC because he knows when the time came for him to run the play he called in sick. He knows we know.... BUILD THIS FORUM NOW!

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Pence mistakenly thought Trump would be sullied and summarily impeached. Americans are deeply angry at Congress. I worried about the art. Many regular Americans would have loved to put a scare into those arrogant congressional reps who just insider trade and draw their lovely pensions, i.e. Pat Roberts of Ks. and Dennis Moore of Ks.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat