Steve Cohen on CNN Promotes ‘Dangerous’ National Guard Conspiracy…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611010280050.png

“You know, I think the Guard is 90 some odd percent I believe male, only about 20 percent of white males voted for Biden. You gotta figure that the guard which is predominantly more conservative and I see that on my social media, and we know it, there are probably not more than 25 percent of the people there protecting us that voted for Biden, the other 75 percent are in the class that would be the large class of folks who might want to do something and there were military people and police who took oaths to defend the Constitution and to protect and defend who didn’t do it, who were in the insurrection.”

Steve Cohen: National Guardsmen Who Voted for Trump Are a Threat

• Dislike
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Joan Mc

Jan 6, 2021
View attachment 643

“You know, I think the Guard is 90 some odd percent I believe male, only about 20 percent of white males voted for Biden. You gotta figure that the guard which is predominantly more conservative and I see that on my social media, and we know it, there are probably not more than 25 percent of the people there protecting us that voted for Biden, the other 75 percent are in the class that would be the large class of folks who might want to do something and there were military people and police who took oaths to defend the Constitution and to protect and defend who didn’t do it, who were in the insurrection.”

Bizarre extrapolation that only CNN could accept as fact.

Reactions: denisecc47

LoboVNVmc

Jan 13, 2021
Ashland, OH
These statistics probably are close to the same for the active military. This clown is an idiot that sees a conspirator under every bush. He is applying the thought that the Republicans will do what the Democrats would like to do.

Reactions: Berni and Joan Mc

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 643

#CNNSUX...

Attachments

• MEDIA - LIES - JPEG.jpg
    MEDIA - LIES - JPEG.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 22

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 643

Another person calling trump people the problem. Look in a mirror you will see the problem.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat