Steve's Lincoln Day speech

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Proverbs2918

Feb 23, 2021
I am trying to find Steve's Lincoln Day speech from a few weeks ago online and not having any luck. Does anyone have the link or know where to find it, if it's available? Thanks in advance.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
I am trying to find Steve's Lincoln Day speech from a few weeks ago online and not having any luck. Does anyone have the link or know where to find it, if it's available? Thanks in advance.
I was trying to find this last night. Was this Feb 12 or 18th. What was it in reference to?
I saved this picture for you..
1614296789825.png

Proverbs2918

Feb 23, 2021
I am not sure on the exact date, but definitely in February. I remember hearing him mention it on the show and he said President Trump should run for Congress in '22, become Speaker, get rid of Nancy and impeach Biden, then step down to run for President in '24. Sounds like a good plan to me! Thanks so much for the picture! We sure do need vision :)

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat