Stop Being Delusional: Marxist trolls infecting this site

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I am sick and tired of political correctness. I call a spade a spade. Trolls are trolls and they can be ignored with a button but reasons they should be removed by moderators with spines are clear:

1) they post falsehoods and disinformation under multiple accounts under the guise of “free speech”. But their hate crimes against whites, Christians and Jews are not “free speech”. Part of what has destroyed America is a passive reluctance (even by Trump) to speak the truth for fear of not being culturally sensitive or politically correct. We don’t want to “become an echo chamber”, etc. The problem with that is that, as on mainstream media, which is now China-controlled just like Joe Biden, False equivalencies have become normalized. That is all exactly part of China’s plan of Unrestricted Warfare. For more on this, see Crossroads with Joshua Philipp.

2) these trolls are paid subversives and the money they earn trickles down from the CCP

3) these trolls are disruptive and interfere with public discourse, posting their negative poison and lies constantly. Their posts are almost always replies, not useful new content.

4) in most cases they are not even American, as is obvious from their English usage and spelling. America First. This is our nation.

Examples of these criminals include BLM and Antifa radicals.

On this forum, look out for
their ring leader, currently named “Stop Being Delusional”, changed recently from “Fed up with everything”. That user name will change.

This cxxt foreign operative posts under other nicknames as well. Their goal is to plant seeds of discord and to constantly re-direct the narrative and browbeat dissenters. The tone is invariably nasty and condescending. The level of intelligence of this militant is not very high, but they are aggressive.

Look. This is not a government website forum. It is privately owned. The fact is, posts are moderated and edited by passive moderators who do little to nothing to stem the tide of Marxist information warfare.

Steve, Trump, and the real War Room not this fan club, are conservative. America First. No conspiracies but no coincidences. Trump is our President. He was robbed of re-election.

BLM and ANTIFA assholes: we will call you out. You are destroying this nation and eventually you will be destroyed. Action Action Action. Get right with God and repent your Evil.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Lmao thanks for the Shout out. ❤️ Just glad most people agree with me who aren’t delusional brainwashed “everything will be ok just vote again pansies.”

Go back to drinking and Screaming at your TV.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Go back to your carpet munching, your soy lattes and your steadfast support of CCP, BLM, Antifa.
Lmfao! I am none of those things. Nor have I ever even remotely hinted that I was. But again thanks for the shout out. Glad I pissed a couple of you off enough to dedicate little kid outbursts posts. ❤️

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
You have been seen through and called out by several members. You are evil; your words betray that with your every post. I’ll let you have the last word- go for it. Nothing you post is worth anything.

Lmfao! I am none of those things. Nor have I ever even remotely hinted that I was. But again thanks for the shout out. Glad I pissed a couple of you off enough to dedicate little kid outbursts posts. ❤️

Reactions: Renegade

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
You have been seen through and called out by several members. You are evil; your words betray that with your every post. I’ll let you have the last word- go for it. Nothing you post is worth anything.
Who you and your bf jkjr? Yea got it. How am I evil? Because I don’t think like you? Amusing how many posts you have made dedicated to me. Thought I was on ignore. I love you too! ❤️❤️❤️

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Stop with your psychological projections, you miserable BRITISH troll who hasn't had sex since the 1980s.
Follow your own advice and STOP BEING DELUSIONAL.

And yes, you have been ignored until recently when I saw how you have hijacked this board due to the weakness of Citizen X.

Hitting the "IGNORE" button again and I vow never to read your worthless posts again.

Get thee behind me, Satan.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Stop with your psychological projections, you miserable BRITISH troll who hasn't had sex since the 1980s.

And yes, you have been ignored until recently when I saw how you have hijacked this board due to the weakness of Citizen X.

Hitting the "IGNORE" button again and I vow never to read your worthless posts again.

Umm I am not British. I am an American. I was a little child in the 1980s so are you saying I was being molested? What kind of horrible pervert are you? I hijacked this forum by responding and posting, Umm okay?

Glad you think of those who value free speech as weak. Maybe those ”weak” people will delete this stupid post of yours that shows you to be a sniffling whiny baby and not a man at all. Are you drunk again?

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021

We just have to accept that some mental disorders (illusions of grandeur) and others (oedipus complex) can not be cured or fixed with rational conversation.
The ignore button may be only and best option.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Lol you two make me laugh, or is it just one of you with two different names? Guessing you are pissed off I was right. Oh well. Take care of yourselves, future isn’t bright for anyone anytime soon.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Guys, you all need to relax. None of you are CCP as I have ways to see that ;) As for the forum, we are here to share news and information and have discussion related. The personal stuff is a waste of time. There is a "conversation" button in your profile. You have an issue take it there.

We will do our best to keep the forum "open" and yes, that means sometimes you won't agree with a viewpoint. Trolls self identify pretty quickly and will be removed. Folks that are frustrated and venting are different... they have the right to do so. It doesn't mean they don't want the same goals.

Happy Monday...

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I started a thread to recommend books and Stop Being Delusional recommended Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which has been discredited many times over and is essentially a Nazi work. No one on this site ought to accept this. There are limits...and then there limits.
Exactly. And then this same lesbian British femi-nazi Marxist troll tries to 'verbally emasculate' males and talks about their excess estrogen. Creatures like this need a bullet in the head.

Reactions: Renegade
Status
Not open for further replies.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat