STOP Pelosi from disguising her deals in the RELIEF bills.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
This cheating by reps to tag a deal or 2 into a budget may have seemed OK. BUT...
Fitting COVID RELIEF into Pages & Pages of expenses IS WAY OVER THE TOP. Topics like
COVID needs, changes in voting proceedings, the 2nd amendment NEED TO BE SEPARATE
to be effective. IT IS TIME FOR PELOSI TO STOP USING HER LEADERSHIP POSITION FOR
HER & HER FRIENDS PERSONAL GAIN. No tunnels, no bridges, no arts. No tax reports of private
citizens. Nancy Pelosi you have gone too far.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
It is me. Adding to my thread. YouTube took down ALL GOP video talks to us about the bill. I was watching as screen
went Black. All of GOP I saved were taken down. Left a nice gray note: . VIDEO DELETED. So now the media will say Republicans
will not sign. All their fault. And it will get signed with Nancy's tunnel & Schumer bridge & ART Endowments, etc.
Caught a blurb of the 1/6 witness. ALL CLAIM Commander in Chief is who was told about the pre-planning of riot.
Of course not true. There are videos of 1/6 & capitol police being sent home.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat