Stop the Steal...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611549804099.png

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
ah yes. I remember "Stop the Steal".
it raised hundreds of millions of dollars for...
er...

Reactions: Uaskedforit

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
But that's different. At times, he has admitted his influence and bragged about, and at other times has denied it

I doubt he would call himself a communist. I don't know if he is a communist. I doubt he has an airtight worldview, if that's what you are looking for. He is a narcissist and a psychopath. There is no point debating a person like that. His "ideas" don't matter, regardless of what he says. He is a criminal. He has a criminal mind. He should be arrested.

Our problem worldwide is a law problem, not an idea problem or a religion problem. It's a law enforcement problem. If we are not going to enforce laws, then we might as well get rid of them.

• Dislike
Reactions: Magafront

Groovy

Feb 2, 2022
But that's different. At times, he has admitted his influence and bragged about, and at other times has denied it

I doubt he would call himself a communist. I don't know if he is a communist. I doubt he has an airtight worldview, if that's what you are looking for. He is a narcissist and a psychopath. There is no point debating a person like that. His "ideas" don't matter, regardless of what he says. He is a criminal. He has a criminal mind. He should be arrested.

Our problem worldwide is a law problem, not an idea problem or a religion problem. It's a law enforcement problem. If we are not going to enforce laws, then we might as well get rid of them.
Well, we have both a spiritual law and a temporal/penal law problem. And Amen that Soros appears to be breaking bad both ways.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

For some reason Soros and his cohorts are incessant on destroying America, The West and Christianity.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
THESE BASTARDS HAVE BEEN STEALING NOT ONLY FROM THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS, BUT FROM THE PEOPLE OF DOZENS OF OTHER COUNTRIES AS WELL. NOTE THE IMPOSTERS SENT OVERSEAS BY OBUMMER. WITH HUNTER IN TOW i MIGHT ADD BUT NOT SHOWN HERE. 124 TRIPS OVER SEAS IMPOSTERS AND HUNTER TO 24 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
George Soros is more than likely a ring leader of, and money man, behind this Biden, evil criminally treasonous, political charade. As such he will. with all democrats and most republicans, be up for treason. As an American just told me, no one working in DC, of either party, could not possibly be un aware. of the multitude of these Biden imposters, of the last 14 years. Every single person who was aware of this treason. and said nothing. is still criminally culpable. and will still be charged with treason. As will all Mainstream Media, Big Tech, Big Pharma, all 17 American Security agencies, C-SPAN videos, and a multitude of others. Every one of which, would have known about the dozens and dozens of these imposter Biden's. running around for 14 or more years.

Worst of all many on the world stage, going over seas representing America, meeting the Queen, talking with world leaders for fourteen years. What irreparable harm have they done to Americas reputation? And how much of a laughing stock, will this make America, Particularly as it all ready is the laughing stock of the entire world, and most haven't even heard about the massive imposters hoax, for fourteen years.

https://www.c-span.org/person/?34/JoeBidenJr

1644390092973.png

Check of this C-SPAN first page on Biden, two seconds ago, on 9/2/2022 and there are many different Biden imposters . Last few years not a single Biden. They change the very first photo at start, every few days and its a different imposter every few days. then have a quick look through the first dozen videos and you will find many different so called Bidens.

I have endeavored to try and make all of this, a little clearer in this video. But still there are many imbeciles, even on this platform, who say, "but they all look the same". I will admit there are quite few that look more like Biden is supposed to be, than the real Biden.

BITCHUTE

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat