STOP VOTES on misrepresented COVID BILL & bill to change HOW WE VOTE.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
90% is NOT for citizen relief. Pelosi increased to $140,000,000 the amount of her PERSONAL GAIN. It is a crime.

It is too soon for any decisions on HOW our states and federal voting methods will look. The house wants to run elections
and want ZERO identification.

FINISH THE S BORDER WALL. It is a CRISIS. It is a 60 DAY HALT. The states could get an INJUNCTION, like Texas got about aliens.

I AM AFRAID our country WILL BE LOST if we do not take these ACTIONS THIS WEEK.

IT IS TIME FOR NANCY PELOSI TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
SHE HAS CROSSED THE LINE.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
90% is NOT for citizen relief. Pelosi increased to $140,000,000 the amount of her PERSONAL GAIN. It is a crime.

It is too soon for any decisions on HOW our states and federal voting methods will look. The house wants to run elections
and want ZERO identification.

FINISH THE S BORDER WALL. It is a CRISIS. It is a 60 DAY HALT. The states could get an INJUNCTION, like Texas got about aliens.

I AM AFRAID our country WILL BE LOST if we do not take these ACTIONS THIS WEEK.

IT IS TIME FOR NANCY PELOSI TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
SHE HAS CROSSED THE LINE.
Well. Pelosi won. As usual. I have 2 Dem senators. Totally ashamed of their vote to pass this bill filled with payback to donors. Nancy's big tech
donors can build their own tunnel which is for their convenience. I am ashamed of all the reps who felt this is the way to run a country. Wow, I
think of all the citizens who could use part of that for an essential like RENT. Pretty much all of congress needs to STEP down for their failure
to look out for the good of their voters. We should send Pelosi the lists of our BASIC needs. But of course she would not care.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat