Stopped all "Auto Ship" at AMZN.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
During pandemic we instituted a list of about 35 items we repurchase regularly on Amzn and had them on auto ship. Excepting the dogs foods, detergent ,toilet tissue and paper towels, those items are cancelled. Super market shopping is a challenge for transportation or would have stopped everything. Inconvenient, but not as inconvenient as the Beach at Normandy. We are sissified and must "snap out of it",( as my friend Butch the painter would say), til this is accomplished. Lost Twitter account along with others last week. We all knew the social media was an accident waiting to happen. We can. We must. We will !

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
During pandemic we instituted a list of about 35 items we repurchase regularly on Amzn and had them on auto ship. Excepting the dogs foods, detergent ,toilet tissue and paper towels, those items are cancelled. Super market shopping is a challenge for transportation or would have stopped everything. Inconvenient, but not as inconvenient as the Beach at Normandy. We are sissified and must "snap out of it",( as my friend Butch the painter would say), til this is accomplished. Lost Twitter account along with others last week. We all knew the social media was an accident waiting to happen. We can. We must. We will !
BRAVO....then seek other places to buy stuff!!!!!!

Attachments

• MEME - SMILEY 15 - JPEG.jpg
    MEME - SMILEY 15 - JPEG.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: LillyGrace777

Dianemaria

Jan 7, 2021
Good for you. And anyone who banks or does business with companies that are getting on the band wagon of suppression; close your accounts, just don't buy from them.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat