Strategy Idea from Aussie Deplorable

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Razgriz1

Jan 13, 2021
G'day Warroom!
I'm an Aussie listener and I just have an idea that the mighty Warroom audience might just be able to pull off. From my extra continental perspective, there is no legal path forward. The establishment has locked it up tight and the present narrative doesn't allow any openings.
You are going against marxists who will not give you a constitutional path forward. You need to go off-road.
So get Marxisty against the marxists. Use there own systems against them.
The aim: to get BLM and Antifa to riot DC and the Biden inauguration. (Biden will be inaugurated, sorry folks).
Flip the narrative. Give DC a real insurrection.
I propose, should it be possible, to start pushing out a narrative TO and FOR the far left, particularly ground soldiers of BLM and Antifa, like 'Now that Trump is gone, can we admit Biden is super racist?'
And compile the quotes, the policiesand it push out, through twitter, all of Biden's racist history.
C'mon man, the story writes itself!
They're anti establishment organisations, BLM and Antifa, at least at the soldier level. They hate everything about the incoming administration. They just need a little activating.
Do you think Biden and Harris are giving BLM and Antifa a slice of the pie? It's being cut up right now, and trust me, the good ( but maybe misguided) every day black americans aren't getting a slice of that pie.
Instead, for all their hard work and activism, they get a white male racist? The best they got is token cabinet appointments of ESTABLISHMENT wankers that'll sell them out just like EVERY DEMOCRAT EVER!
They should demand Biden's resignation. And Pelosi. And Schumer. Every white DNC representative.
They should riot DC until they get it.

It seems like a solid argument on their part. And, they have never had more leverage than if they applied it right now, at DC. The power hungry, Marxist BLM organisers will see opportunity to get a seat at the table, if only for themselves. They could bring the DNC to their knees.

It's not pretty, this idea. But it only depends on us exposing the truth, but to the far left. No dishonest acting, really. Just the incitement of insurrection ;)
The establishment are against you, and them. The enemy of my enemy, is my friend.

Thoughts?

P.S. Stay at home, Trump supporters! They're up to something.

Last edited:

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
The problem with your idea is that their isnt a CONCRETE....CONSISTENT....platform to do all the work and all the posting......with ideas......they have all been SHUT DOWN......all those millions and millions of followers of various sites have been scattered....Lord knows where they went...or IF.....they even want to be involved anymore....there are a TON of discouraged PATROITS that have walked AWAY........
The groups are melting down into discouraged puddles of sadness.....and the flow of IDEAS has been Soooooo disrupted...dont know if the flow of ideas and information is gonna work...at this time....
It will build UP AGAIN....and the ideas will take root......but that takes time....time......time.....something we dont have at present.....THANX FOR CARING and paying attention.......half way round the world.....and as the saying goes.......'so goes AMERICA....so goes the world...'...
OUR LIGHT has DIMMED a bit....but NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER extinguished.

Razgriz1

Jan 13, 2021
The problem with your idea is that their isnt a CONCRETE....CONSISTENT....platform to do all the work and all the posting......with ideas......they have all been SHUT DOWN......all those millions and millions of followers of various sites have been scattered....Lord knows where they went...or IF.....they even want to be involved anymore....there are a TON of discouraged PATROITS that have walked AWAY........
The groups are melting down into discouraged puddles of sadness.....and the flow of IDEAS has been Soooooo disrupted...dont know if the flow of ideas and information is gonna work...at this time....
It will build UP AGAIN....and the ideas will take root......but that takes time....time......time.....something we dont have at present.....THANX FOR CARING and paying attention.......half way round the world.....and as the saying goes.......'so goes AMERICA....so goes the world...'...
OUR LIGHT has DIMMED a bit....but NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER extinguished.
Indeed. It's impressive that they've pulled every string and resource to overthrow the Trump movement.
Marxist methods are bloody effective. But it's all built on a house of cards, lie after lie. There's a keystone to pull that'll bring it all down, perhaps. I thought at least if the internal dynamics of the Left are disrupted, it provides opportunity and precious time. If Biden is ousted, or Harris sees the opportunity to oust him, I believe an absolute f***ing knife fight will break out internally. It's a house of cards. Opportunity.
And I think BLM and the left all quietly know the election was stolen and Biden isn't the most inspiring leader that got the most votes in US history. He's a f***ing muppet. Everyone knows it. If they move against him hard before the inauguration, there is opportunity.
Trump is gone. He's a far more powerful adversary to the left as a private businessman. Our best hope is an absolute disaster of a Biden administration. Biden is a fool. My favourite Obama quote is 'Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to f*** things up.' He is a f*** up. Obama knows it. Everyone knows it. He was literally the last choice of the establishment puppets to run because he is such a disaster.
With even a little pressure from BLM, I guarantee Biden would slip up and say something so unintentionally racist, he'll do all the work for us.

Anyways, I'm rambling. And grasping at straws. But if I were somehow in a position to make this play, I reckon it works.
So goes America, so goes the World. Over my dead body.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
What I meant by...."so goes AMERICA, so goes the world"....I didn't explain it well enuf....what I meant to say was.....when the beacon of FREEDOM is extinguished....the RIPPLE EFFECT...around the world...could be catastrophic....I did not mean that whatever HAPPENS in AMERICA..... that supplants itself in other nations....instead...when the beacon of FREEDOM is LOST....then the world suffers...because....then....this AMERICAN presence will not have the resources and the stamina to HELP other countries in need....

Razgriz1

Jan 13, 2021
What I meant by...."so goes AMERICA, so goes the world"....I didn't explain it well enuf....what I meant to say was.....when the beacon of FREEDOM is extinguished....the RIPPLE EFFECT...around the world...could be catastrophic....I did not mean that whatever HAPPENS in AMERICA..... that supplants itself in other nations....instead...when the beacon of FREEDOM is LOST....then the world suffers...because....then....this AMERICAN presence will not have the resources and the stamina to HELP other countries in need....
Yeah, I know what you meant. and I meant over my dead body. I'll literally fly there and die fighting because America is the symbol for freedom, so it shan't fall. It's the main front.
The CCP has it's cheeky fingers all through Australia. Fortunately our Prime Minister isn't a sell-out and is holding strong. But if America falls, and their military is out of action, I believe China will expand outward hyper-aggressively and Australia/India/Taiwan/Japan are fighting them like hell. Would be nice if we had your shiny planes and boats and stuff ^_^

ge clay

Dec 27, 2020
Buttcrack of U.S.
Indeed. It's impressive that they've pulled every string and resource to overthrow the Trump movement.
Marxist methods are bloody effective. But it's all built on a house of cards, lie after lie. There's a keystone to pull that'll bring it all down, perhaps. I thought at least if the internal dynamics of the Left are disrupted, it provides opportunity and precious time. If Biden is ousted, or Harris sees the opportunity to oust him, I believe an absolute f***ing knife fight will break out internally. It's a house of cards. Opportunity.
And I think BLM and the left all quietly know the election was stolen and Biden isn't the most inspiring leader that got the most votes in US history. He's a f***ing muppet. Everyone knows it. If they move against him hard before the inauguration, there is opportunity.
Trump is gone. He's a far more powerful adversary to the left as a private businessman. Our best hope is an absolute disaster of a Biden administration. Biden is a fool. My favourite Obama quote is 'Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to f*** things up.' He is a f*** up. Obama knows it. Everyone knows it. He was literally the last choice of the establishment puppets to run because he is such a disaster.
With even a little pressure from BLM, I guarantee Biden would slip up and say something so unintentionally racist, he'll do all the work for us.

Anyways, I'm rambling. And grasping at straws. But if I were somehow in a position to make this play, I reckon it works.
So goes America, so goes the World. Over my dead body.
I believe the saying is "as America goes, so goes the world".

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat