Supreme Court is Deciding Whether Police can Seize Your Guns WITHOUT WARRANT

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Why do I get the feeling that even tho TRUMP placed some SERIOUS lovers of the CONSTITUTION on the court...thank you DONALD J TRUMP....he placed....those brilliant thinkers...who apply the CONSTITUTION......AS WRITTEN...AS WRITTEN...AS WRITTEN....and who....disregard this modern day bogus interpretation....thankfully...discrediting those who say that our constitution ....is outdated and old....in need of change.....nor will not... fit the narrative of our modern day world...(same morons... who spout... that.... the word of God.... is a document...better left with the ancients.....than having any balance or meaning for today's homogenized society......grrrrrrrr.....)..so....why does...'it feel'....as if...the court....EVEN WITH...THESE NEWEST CONSTITUTIONALISTS...COULD BE....hiding in the BLACK SHADOWS....like all the other deep state morons...and....these modern day crusaders.... who..being paid.. by SOROS ...and the ILK...want to bring the destruction of AMERICA... DOWN....right before our eyes........so....I do believe we ALL.....were ....SHAKEN to the CORE.... from our.... good ole' American upbringing...and...I guess... in some respect...our naive understanding... of the Supreme Court....and their treasured... sanctity... of perserving.....justice and law...in this land.... ...however......when they said....NOPE....to the fraud in the election...and....they DID NOT EVEN want to see the evidence.....I do believe that.....after that debacle.....SCOTUS....turned the corner.....for a LOT OF US....and became....suspect to the point of.......'what in the bloody HELL is going ON in the halls of that hallowed place?'........and made us question............is the DARKNESS of the deep state...really THAT DEEP.......where even... TRUTH AND JUSTICE... have been so...tainted and marred....in this country.....that.....perhaps........everything....everything.....everything....has been dipped in that....slimy vat of EVIL.....where..... there appears......no escaping the CABAL?.....
so.....if the topic of GUNS and ownership.....drop into their hopper.....like it has.....I'm rather nervous....really...I'm rather nervous....even tho....from the looks...on the outside...that our conservative side has the majority....BECAUSE...for the gun owners and gun lovers in this country....when I hear stuff like......SCOTUS is gonna 'discuss'....SEIZURE OF GUNS.....WITHOUT A WARRANT....welp....HERE WE GO FOLKS...HERE WE GO......that slippery slope....that...for years......has been attached to the talking points....and all of this random legislation...or TRYING of legislation....and threats...and the talking points of campaigns after campaigns....and the... dribbling...OUT OF CONTROL... HATRED.... and ill rational.....FEAR of GUN OWNERSHIP....from the left.... FOR ANY AMERICAN CITIZEN.......TO BEAR ARMS.....is now floating on that....very real edge....of....SEIZURE...but.....the WRONG damn KIND...of seizure........
...taking a gun without a WARRANT.... basically......TAKING A GUN.....without damn due process.....YEA...TRY IT....BUCKO.....just.....TRY IT.........have they.....NO IDEA...what they are asking.......but more importantly......WHAT THEY ARE UP AGAINST.....??????.....damn FOOLS.......once again......playing in the sandbox...with fire....actually...lighting fires...and setting the.... damn world.... aflame........while...we....the COMMON SENSE adults......have to stand on the sides of their 'playground'...with complete fire engines....at the ready.....all SUITED UP....AND DETERMINED TO...... SNUFF OUT.....THE FLAMES....and deadly fires they keep starting......!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat