SWAMP POWER, Bill Barr and John Durham

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

rontgi

Dec 24, 2020
I work a lot and have a busy life so i don't have time to fallow all the GREAT shows, podcasts and amazing Patriot participants, Correct me if I am wrong, But i have not heard ONE, not even the genius Steve Bannon or incredible Raheem Kassam, discuss the Truth to Power, as for Bill Barr, and John Durham. These SwamP Alligators are ten times more powerful owning Comey, Clapper, Brennan, their "Civil Servants" and Wray and "cabal" of Team Anti-TrumP, Anti-America. With all the INFO and DIRT they have collected and gathered (AT OUR TIME AND EXPENSE). Barr and Durham are serving themselves as the Most Powerful Alligators in the SWAMP, by not putting these criminals in jail, They are ten times more powerful not doing the right thing, by having these TRAITORS in their "public trust", obviously a SWAMP POWER PLAY!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat