Swampfest: Paul Ryan Hosting $2,900 a Head Fundraiser for Liz Cheney

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

kellerriles

Jan 22, 2021
Okay, here goes my opinion. How do these people even get elected?? That is a big puzzle to me. These traitors are only interested in their own pockets. They make all of these deals and contacts for money and fill their pockets every year that they are elected. That is why they are so wealthy when they leave Congress.
They are so out of touch with the American people. These smooth talking dudes can charm Satan and most folks are just hard working, honest and caring people. So they become easy targets for these smooth talkers. All one has to do is look at Obama. One heck of an orator. So smooth. I saw through him so fast. He was sickening to me. Whether or not anyone likes them , the Rhinos are finished in this party. And good riddance ........

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
Okay, here goes my opinion. How do these people even get elected?? That is a big puzzle to me. These traitors are only interested in their own pockets. They make all of these deals and contacts for money and fill their pockets every year that they are elected. That is why they are so wealthy when they leave Congress.
They are so out of touch with the American people. These smooth talking dudes can charm Satan and most folks are just hard working, honest and caring people. So they become easy targets for these smooth talkers. All one has to do is look at Obama. One heck of an orator. So smooth. I saw through him so fast. He was sickening to me. Whether or not anyone likes them , the Rhinos are finished in this party. And good riddance ........
I agree with you on Obama. The real culprits are the media and how they present these liars and thieves to the people. Follow your gut. Most people can can tell when they are being lied to. If something sounds to good to be true..IT IS!

Claudiafritz

Feb 22, 2021
Traders! Trump haters ! Loses! Liars! We Do not need these never Trumpers .
They need to change parties. The true conservatives do not want to give any funds to half-time Republicans !
We stay true to ourselves . “ The truth will set you free” No money for those that do not follow the Constitution which we hold dear.

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat