SYDNEY POWELL, ALL PARTIES ORDERED BY JUDGE LINDA V. PARKER

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
Each attorney whose name appears on any of Plaintiffs’ pleadings or briefs shall be present at the motion hearing set for July 6, 2021 at 2PM.

MY BELIEF IS THAT JUDGE PARKER, WILL STIPULATE THAT THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN, AND THE EVIDENCE PROVES IT. AND SHE WILL DISMISS WITH FULL PREJUDICE, AND FIND IN CONTEMPT DOMINION'S ERIC COOMER, BECAUSE HE'S NOT SHOWING UP...

READ THE FOLLOWING CASE LOG, YOU CAN SEE THE STUPIDITY OF POLITICAL CRIMINALS WHO HAVE NO LEGAL COMPREHENSION, THEY WATHCH TOO MANY MOVIES AND THINK THAT IF YOU FILE COMPLAINTS TO DISBAR AND SANCTIONS, WILL MAKE PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED FEDERAL PROSECUTORS NOW, FIRST RATE LITIGANTS BACK DOWN. HA

THIS IS A COMEDY OF ERRORS, AND AS YOU WILL READ THE PETITIONS FOR SANCTIONS, YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD LAUGH. WILL NOT SUGGEST THAT THIS RISES TO SHAKESPEAREAN FARCICAL COMEDIES, WITH A MAJOR PART OF THE HUMOR COMING FROM SLAPSTICK AND MISTAKEN IDENTITY, IN ADDITION TO PUNS AND WORD PLAY. HOWEVER, MIKE LINDELL BURIED ALL THIS BULLSHIT FROM DOMINION. AND THE FORENSIC AUDITS HAVE PROVEN THE FACT, THAT THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN BY INCOMPETENTS LIKE WHITMIR, ET AL.

Last edited:

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
I haven't read all of it but there seems to be quite a bit of political hot air in this document. They are simply repeating what the left has been saying all along with no heavy facts to back their statements up. JMHO

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
I haven't read all of it but there seems to be quite a bit of political hot air in this document. They are simply repeating what the left has been saying all along with no heavy facts to back their statements up. JMHO
YOUR THE ONLY PERSON TO ADD THOUGHTS HERE. THANKS FOR THAT, 45 OTHERS LOOKED AND SAID NOTHING, JUST A BUNCH OF TROLLS. PROBABLY CO-NTELPRO TOO.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
Each attorney whose name appears on any of Plaintiffs’ pleadings or briefs shall be present at the motion hearing set for July 6, 2021 at 2PM.

MY BELIEF IS THAT JUDGE PARKER, WILL STIPULATE THAT THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN, AND THE EVIDENCE PROVES IT. AND SHE WILL DISMISS WITH FULL PREJUDICE, AND FIND IN CONTEMPT DOMINION'S ERIC COOMER, BECAUSE HE'S NOT SHOWING UP...

READ THE FOLLOWING CASE LOG, YOU CAN SEE THE STUPIDITY OF POLITICAL CRIMINALS WHO HAVE NO LEGAL COMPREHENSION, THEY WATHCH TOO MANY MOVIES AND THINK THAT IF YOU FILE COMPLAINTS TO DISBAR AND SANCTIONS, WILL MAKE PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED FEDERAL PROSECUTORS NOW, FIRST RATE LITIGANTS BACK DOWN. HA

THIS IS A COMEDY OF ERRORS, AND AS YOU WILL READ THE PETITIONS FOR SANCTIONS, YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD LAUGH. WILL NOT SUGGEST THAT THIS RISES TO SHAKESPEAREAN FARCICAL COMEDIES, WITH A MAJOR PART OF THE HUMOR COMING FROM SLAPSTICK AND MISTAKEN IDENTITY, IN ADDITION TO PUNS AND WORD PLAY. HOWEVER, MIKE LINDELL BURIED ALL THIS BULLSHIT FROM DOMINION. AND THE FORENSIC AUDITS HAVE PROVEN THE FACT, THAT THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN BY INCOMPETENTS LIKE WHITMIR, ET AL.

Good!

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
KINDLY FIX YOUR NOTE, ITS HIDDEN WITHIN THE PRIMARY YOU REPLIED TO. JUST CLICK REPLY ABOVE, AND DELETE , CHEERS

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
Stretchin' Gretchen Whitmer and the crooked state house were the dry run for January 6 in many ways. The fake "plot" against her run by FBI assets, the lawfare against truthseekers, and now this ridiculous persecution of lawyers. If this establishes itself as a pattern then the rule of law is finally dead in USA, and with it civil society.

Reactions: Chy

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida

i thought Powell was being called in to be sanctioned - this looks like Powel is suing the decision of the court not to hear emergency arguments 1st presented I think back in November - will no more come July 6th - as far as Mike - i like his case -but its yet to be heard in court -though my fingers crossed Mike wins - but again yet to be heard

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
i thought Powell was being called in to be sanctioned - this looks like Powel is suing the decision of the court not to hear emergency arguments 1st presented I think back in November - will no more come July 6th - as far as Mike - i like his case -but its yet to be heard in court -though my fingers crossed Mike wins - but again yet to be heard
I thought Mike dropped his lawsuit against Dominion?????

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
hadn't heard that yet-fingers crossed he is still pursuing
1624166191944.png

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021

I am reading all of this as well. Godspeed in our search for the truth. How we have suffered because of this voter fraud....Thank you!! We appreciate you very much! THe crisis at the border and thugs and disease ridden illegals coming here are a disgrace and danger to our society and its peeps! We were robbed of our great President instead we are under commie rule Yikes! God Bless!

Mirror11

Apr 5, 2021
YOUR THE ONLY PERSON TO ADD THOUGHTS HERE. THANKS FOR THAT, 45 OTHERS LOOKED AND SAID NOTHING, JUST A BUNCH OF TROLLS. PROBABLY CO-NTELPRO TOO.
Cointel pro? You are going to like this from one of my favorite creators

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I believe he announced it on Steve Bannon's show or Pete Santilli's show - his lawyer was fired by the law firm representing Lindell and shortly afterwards he appeared on one of these two shows saying he dropped the suit. It happened within 3 or 4 days after he announced the filing. However, I can't find anything on a simple search about it. go figure.

Reactions: tj3250

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
I believe he announced it on Steve Bannon's show or Pete Santilli's show - his lawyer was fired by the law firm representing Lindell and shortly afterwards he appeared on one of these two shows saying he dropped the suit. It happened within 3 or 4 days after he announced the filing. However, I can't find anything on a simple search about it. go figure.
what i found - his lawyer was fired by the law firm for filing - but still on the case
1624202337756.png

Reactions: RMT

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
Law suit going to move forward. He said-she said, Alec Beck. a partner for the law firm Barnes & Thornburg LLP, either left on his own accord, OR was fired from the firm.
HOWEVER, "
Beck filed paperwork on Friday to memorialize the departure" . . . "
Alec J. Beck has changed his firm affiliation and contact information,” In an email to Law&Crime, Daniels confirmed that Beck would remain on as local counsel despite his departure from Barnes & Thornburg.

https://usamagazinestudio.com/mike-lindell-dropped-by-law-firm-after-suing-dominion/

Reactions: tj3250 and RMT

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat