Tampering, falsifying evidence!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tink

Feb 23, 2021
Your topics are great, the people you interview are fabulous. The subject matter hits the nail on the head. Here is a topic I would love to have you and your guests cover, no one is talking about this and it blows my mind. My late father was an Atty, we are a Navy family - father, nephew, husband and I sponsor midshipmen from USNA. Therefore the truth, telling the truth no matter how difficult it may be at times is critical. Politicians take an oath on the bible to uphold our constitution, the Capital Police have a sworn oath. Both have allegedly tampered with, falsified 'evidence' regarding the Jan. 6 Capital breach. In my opinion, any sworn in policeman, politician, person in our judicial system that falsifies evidence should be tried, prosecuted and striped of their authority/position/title/etc.

1. Reporting or implying that Officer Sicknick was beaten to death by Trump supporters:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/capit...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-23-2

2. Trumps Atty's have pointed out that evidence was knowingly tampered with by the House Impeachment Managers and presented as fact. If this is the case these Impeachment Managers should be tried and prosecuted. They should be impeached!!!

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
Your topics are great, the people you interview are fabulous. The subject matter hits the nail on the head. Here is a topic I would love to have you and your guests cover, no one is talking about this and it blows my mind. My late father was an Atty, we are a Navy family - father, nephew, husband and I sponsor midshipmen from USNA. Therefore the truth, telling the truth no matter how difficult it may be at times is critical. Politicians take an oath on the bible to uphold our constitution, the Capital Police have a sworn oath. Both have allegedly tampered with, falsified 'evidence' regarding the Jan. 6 Capital breach. In my opinion, any sworn in policeman, politician, person in our judicial system that falsifies evidence should be tried, prosecuted and striped of their authority/position/title/etc.

1. Reporting or implying that Officer Sicknick was beaten to death by Trump supporters:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/capit...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-23-2

2. Trumps Atty's have pointed out that evidence was knowingly tampered with by the House Impeachment Managers and presented as fact. If this is the case these Impeachment Managers should be tried and prosecuted. They should be impeached!!!
I agree Tink. Thank your family for their service. My Dad was in Army in Korea, and my brother retired from USNR after 22 years. It's very hard for my brother to see all this after being in combat in Iraq and losing several buddies. What have they been fighting for? this crap?
As far as the Capital rioting and death of Ashli Babbit, I think we can all figure out who was involved there, I think Nancy and Chuck and Mitch need to all be prosecuted. And I believe there were other DOJ involved here, but i will not mention who. I think they should all be put in front of a military tribunal and a firing squad. It's so very fishy about Officer Sicknick's death. But we know that they can try to cover up anything. I have to check out Revolver to see if they have any updates on this. This is sickening. I feel very sorry for his family. In the very beginning of all of this, I remember hearing of some of the Capital police that were sent home, and one or maybe more of them went back, knowing that they would be needed. I wonder if Officer Sicknick was one of them, and i wonder if he knew a little too much for their comfort and they had to silence him. They will stop at nothing to keep what they want. I will check out the Epoch article you sent. That is an excellent publication. I wish I had time to read everything and watch everything. They must not sleep too much to be able to keep up with everything that is going on.

Steve's show is the best out there, and it gives me hope that we can fight this. Although some days it just gets to me. The chat room helps a lot to listen to what others are thinking and saying. FREE SPEECH IS WONDERFUL.
Raheem's National Pulse is excellent, they do great investigative work. I do watch other things too, but I have found that Warroom is the absolute best, and most of the programming on Real Americas Voice is great too.
Take care and see you around the chat, there are a lot of patriots around here,
Susan

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

FALSIFYING EVIDENCE is a crime....unfortunately, if the DOJ is full of DEEP STATE sympathizers.... no one is held accountable...like the atty. WHO CHANGED THE FISA doc's.... so sad to see America doing this!

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I agree Tink. Thank your family for their service. My Dad was in Army in Korea, and my brother retired from USNR after 22 years. It's very hard for my brother to see all this after being in combat in Iraq and losing several buddies. What have they been fighting for? this crap?
As far as the Capital rioting and death of Ashli Babbit, I think we can all figure out who was involved there, I think Nancy and Chuck and Mitch need to all be prosecuted. And I believe there were other DOJ involved here, but i will not mention who. I think they should all be put in front of a military tribunal and a firing squad. It's so very fishy about Officer Sicknick's death. But we know that they can try to cover up anything. I have to check out Revolver to see if they have any updates on this. This is sickening. I feel very sorry for his family. In the very beginning of all of this, I remember hearing of some of the Capital police that were sent home, and one or maybe more of them went back, knowing that they would be needed. I wonder if Officer Sicknick was one of them, and i wonder if he knew a little too much for their comfort and they had to silence him. They will stop at nothing to keep what they want. I will check out the Epoch article you sent. That is an excellent publication. I wish I had time to read everything and watch everything. They must not sleep too much to be able to keep up with everything that is going on.

Steve's show is the best out there, and it gives me hope that we can fight this. Although some days it just gets to me. The chat room helps a lot to listen to what others are thinking and saying. FREE SPEECH IS WONDERFUL.
Raheem's National Pulse is excellent, they do great investigative work. I do watch other things too, but I have found that Warroom is the absolute best, and most of the programming on Real Americas Voice is great too.
Take care and see you around the chat, there are a lot of patriots around here,
Susan
Another indication that someone high up on the totem poll was involved....they cremated is body WITHOUT the families consent. Who in the heck does that? That’s not okay!

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat