Teacher Caught on Camera Verbally Abusing Straight Student

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

This is what is being taught schools.

1623695437710.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Her .......ANGER IS PALPABLE......funny how she wanted to 'give' to her students.....in essence.....here.....please.....eat this cupcake......BUT YA BETTER AGREE WITH ME.....OR ELSE.....OR ELSE.....I will turn my VILE.....INTOLERABLE.....LIBERAL.....SPRY......IGNORANT....and UGLY thinking....BACK ONTO YOU.
....what did you say kid.....?......you disagree with me....?...
Now...that this has GONE VIRAL......please....please.....FIRE THIS..... INTOLERANT....LIBERAL......BITC@#$%^&*....
notice how these LIBERAL WOMEN are always SOOOOOOO ANGRY.....
my theory.......when you go AGAINST everything and HOW the WORLD WAS...SET UP.....to RUN....and...to function.....by a LOVING GOD.......when you go.....UP AGAINST THOSE ABSOLUTES........welp......it gets you ANGRY....!!!!!!!!!.....because.....in simple terms....ya just cant FIGHT CITY HALL..!!!!!!!!!!!
......ya just cant FIGHT moral ABSOLUTES..!!!

Gee3

Jun 9, 2021
I'm surprised this goose stepping commie douchbag didn't call her student, w/superior intelligence IMHO, a domestic terrorist 4 disagreeing w/her psycho babble. That's right I said it.....douchbag. if she can call her student a DICK then I can call her a DOUCHBAG..!! She's not a teacher....she's a brainwasher. Difficult to Pray for her ilk but, I'm commanded to. Yes & Amen.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
This teacher needs to be OUT of a classroom. Calling her student names because he disagrees with her thinking is totally out of line. Was she trying to be the cool teacher--NOT.
She’s gone 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
This teacher needs to be OUT of a classroom. Calling her student names because he disagrees with her thinking is totally out of line. Was she trying to be the cool teacher--NOT.
I hope the parent gets air time!!! Then assemble a group to advocate against this!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dip Stick

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
She’s gone 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
🙏🏻Thank you Jesus

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat