Teachers are broken. They’re teaching your kids to be victims.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

1617142891275.png

This teacher needs psychological help…​

Reactions: Chy

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
I have known many teachers while living in the Detroit area that were Democrats, and were normal teachers that cared about teaching history, math, etc. and did not teach victimhood! This teacher has a problem, and if a lot of teachers are operating in the same mode in the classroom, this country is in for a lot of problems as a result of this negative teaching and turning kids into victims!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I have known many teachers while living in the Detroit area that were Democrats, and were normal teachers that cared about teaching history, math, etc. and did not teach victimhood! This teacher has a problem, and if a lot of teachers are operating in the same mode in the classroom, this country is in for a lot of problems as a result of this negative teaching and turning kids into victims!
Need to Continue Making the Needed Move to Private As Well As Home Schooling ASAP

O

oldmanrsing

these teachers are definetely in need of a phyciatrist. who in the hell cares about the color of a bandage if you got that thin of skin you need to stay inside aand leave the real world alone. all this is is stupid.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Sadly most teachers now are Democrats because of the union kool aide they drink😥

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
YEAH, YOU NEED HELP! You're a teacher, yet you cannot be creative enough with all those school supplies and maybe say make a fun ACTIVITY out of the use of the bandages instead of ridiculing some and INSULTING MANY! I hope you're paying for those "special ordered, HIGHER PRICED BANDAIDS"!
SHAME ON YOU!

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
Stop Paying Property Taxes. Depending on your state, I speculate the will put a tax lien on your home, get their money when you sell. One does not pay for services not rendered.
Plus, if teachers strike, well, I presume your home schooling ?

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat