Teachers Union Rep Fights to Breathe Through Mask While Defending Masks

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

You just can't make this stuff up...

1617047230315.png

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Momabear2!

Mar 2, 2021

You just can't make this stuff up...

View attachment 3929
Stop the drama with the difficulty breathing with the mask on. Talk to someone who has COPD and multiple sclerosis in which I have weak intercostal muscles actually causing real difficulty breathing. I can wear a mask and still have a conversation without the drama of shortness of breath. You should try experiencing true shortness of breath! Quit making excuses and get back to work. If you don’t wanna work then quit and let the schools hire new teachers we don’t need teachers that don’t care about their students!

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Same goes for libraries. Public needs access to libraries and bathrooms. These ridiculously fat librarians do not want to work normal hours or clean the bathrooms. Hire professional cleaners and help that will not be afraid of the public because they are obese. If the job is not doable, resign. Obesity has become a disability. It should not affect the use of the public library.

Last edited:

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
It's sad to see most Americans abiding by a law that's not proven by science. Fauci of all people would know the dangers of wearing mask. He did a report awhile back that the Spanish flu, many of the people that died was because of wearing the mask that if worn to much you'll develop bacteria and get an infection. I'm not sure how true that report is, iv seen it around. It makes sense though

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
She appears ill. It cb anything. Not knowing full context of her position, it is hard to say. People who are ill are going to stay home or risk dying w Covid variants. We cannot shut down anymore. The sick and weak must just stay home.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Same goes for libraries. Public needs access to libraries and bathrooms. These ridiculously fat librarians do not want to work normal hours or clean the bathrooms. Hire professional cleaners and help that will not be afraid of the public because they are obese. If the job is not doable, resign. Obesity has become a disability. It should not affect the use of the public library.
If only we had courageous boses and managers things would begin to change. The problem is I believe everybody knows this but them that work there

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat