Ted Cruz BLOCKED From Viewing Biden's "Cages" at CBP Facility

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

1616957418175.png

If they're hiding it, it must be bad...

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
She's a criminal, no different than the people who carried out Hitler's orders to exterminate the Jews. ANYONE who joins this criminal party fraud administration is guilty of treason. Would you join a Nazi organization? Same thing.

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021

View attachment 3871

Thank you Ted Cruz you are an American Hero to go there and see these horrible conditions created by the China Joe cheater regime-illegitimate President with corruptt Chinese ideals-this person asking you not photograph is a demon who does not care about her peeps! Being informed DOES help us correct the situation-something the Chinese do not believe in correct truthful info____________instead they build intentional hatred among us--this is an invasion -sinful the way they are living like only commies would permit as they do not cARE-tHANK YOU tED cRUZ FOR CARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAW YOU ON MARIA LAST NITE

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Good move Ted.....the Cancun deal....your kids sh have been cleaning up stuff and helping somewhere. That was not cool. We all learn. Wife mb hot but not bright.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

View attachment 3871

My message to Senator Cruz yesterday

SENATOR WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU
⁉

THE FIRST WORDS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AS A US SENATOR SHOULD HAVE BEEN..."MISS YOU ARE OBSTRUCTING THE OFFICIAL DUTIES OF A MEMBER OF THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS...IF YOU CONTINUE, I WILL HAVE YOU ARRESTED
‼
"

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
My message to Senator Cruz yesterday

SENATOR WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU
⁉

THE FIRST WORDS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AS A US SENATOR SHOULD HAVE BEEN..."MISS YOU ARE OBSTRUCTING THE OFFICIAL DUTIES OF A MEMBER OF THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS...IF YOU CONTINUE, I WILL HAVE YOU ARRESTED
‼
"
Maybe he will use that on a return visit👍🏻

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Maybe he will use that on a return visit👍🏻
THE LAW IS VERY CLEAR REGARDING OBSTRUCTION OF A MEMBER OF CONGRESS...can result in lengthy prison sentences ‼️ This may include penalties for Conspiracy to Obstruct (18 U.S.C. 371) If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
THE LAW IS VERY CLEAR REGARDING OBSTRUCTION OF A MEMBER OF CONGRESS...can result in lengthy prison sentences ‼️ This may include penalties for Conspiracy to Obstruct (18 U.S.C. 371) If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
I saw today the woman was an elected official ,previous to that I thought she worked at the facility he was at. Our guys are usually the gentlemen and so often I see that it has been an Achilles heel they use against us. It’s terrible that if we aren’t screaming or demanding that the world just runs right over us and when we try to speak for justice or our rights we are called crazy or other horrible things ,etc.... I continue to pray for all those doing the Lords work. I could here in his tone it was an uncomfortable situation he wasn’t quite sure how to handle. Where as it seems to be that the others already had their plan planned. But they did get some footage and every bit helps👍🏻

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat