Ted Cruz Gives Most Impassioned Speech of Career in Defense of Trump Voters

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Trump isn't going anywhere. And neither are his supporters. Ted Cruz is right about that.

1614364442747.png

Feb 12, 2021
I found it a bit easier after he turned on Trump a few weeks back. He’s doing damage control now, it’s not enough.
I am and have been a Trump supporter from the escalator ride. Ted Cruz has never appealed to me. However, he had a good solution to the election fraud and it should have been adopted. I will not condemn him. I will,also, add that President Trump could have behaved a bit more genteelly and it would have kept him in office.

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Yes I am new-that Ted Cruz speech is amazing and blessed he involkes the old Wallace name ! Yes siree its tops of the pseeches!!! Well said about Big Tech-I am so sick of it-letting these puney punks railroad our great leader and hijack the election to suit theor dirty needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEEZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!! I am definitely not into politics-much rathe be llistening to songs and such! But this is a must-if you want your as david Gates says FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U better be around here paying attention as they want to rip it from you~!!~~~ Checkout the DR Levine saying mutilating kids is good sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A bunch of winners who need taken down ASAP! THey stole our election and are stealing our country!!!!!!!!!SO sad!

Attachments

• ANGELS FLIGHT MP3.mp3
    4 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Gigi26

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Spanish Eyes my song with Jamie Glaser guitar star. Reading these posts. Not here today off to town-the winds were bad yesterday. Love the Ted Cruz speech so I put Jamies Spanish Eyes for inspritaton for Ted,,,,regular happeneings...Big estate yesterday 1500 acres being sold to Solar Farms already in escrow ---the place where the Great Pyrenees passed-off in wonderland used to be a horse racing farm-thats privacy!!!!!!! Be around for War ROom-Saturday !! I wonder what that Kevin McCarthy is going to come up with-terrible!!!! Hope Liz Chaney resigns!~!! daughter of a war criminal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Spanish Eyes.mp3
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Feb 12, 2021
I am not sure about that. He is a bit older than they are. I am starting to think that the divergent views in the court with respect to the election has more to do with the liberalization of the legal education over time. Alito and Thomas are older and were trained in a more conservative, academically rigorous time. These younger jurists were educated in a more liberal setting. The type of education they obtained and the standards imposed upon them were very different. Think about Dershowitz saying he would have given Raskin a C - with grade inflation - on his impeachment brief. This makes me believe the quality of academic legal scholarship has declined and the scholarship of the justices has declined in conjunction.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat