Ted Cruz Has Brutal Message For Joe Biden About Border Crisis

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Ted Cruz said that he has never seen the border situation be this bad in the past 10 years.

1617381033182.png

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Border Patrol can stop this issue if they want to by stopping them at the border - Plain and Simple - knock the Pillar of Support DOWN

Reactions: janeleslie

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
Border Patrol can stop this issue if they want to by stopping them at the border - Plain and Simple - knock the Pillar of Support DOWN
I have often thought of that too. USBP and ICE know that the orders they have now are anti-American and illegal. Why don't they just do the morally correct thing and tell the fraud to F-off? Hitler ordered his henchmen to exterminate the Jews. His henchmen followed those orders even if they disagreed with them because they could be sent to the front (or worse). If the USBP and ICE ban together, who is going to do anything to them? I tell you what, if these guys were members of the Oath Keepers, maybe we'd be seeing just that.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
....let's see...how does a person...with a HEART....a SOUL.....a functioning BRAIN.....common SENSE.....and LOVE for these most PRECIOUS UNITED STATES....?....what does that said person think....believe.....and SEE....with respect to JOE BIDEN...and his destruction of ALL MORAL ACTION...ALL MORAL THOUGHT....ALL MORAL PRINCIPLES....ALL MORAL pretty much EVERYTHING....that....WE THE PEOPLE....see...all around US.....while the onslaught of the WORLD....FLOODS across the border.....???????.....what is to be said about this......JOE BIDEN'S AMERICA....?
...................................here it comes people.......what it shows....what it exemplifies.....what it SCREAMS.....IS.......JOE BIDEN IS AN EVIL MAN...let me scream that again...JOE BIDEN IS AN EVIL MAN....with.....NO CONSCIENCE......NO MORAL COMPASS.....NO GOD.....NO HEART......and....the obvious.....NO FRIGGIN BRAIN left in his creepy...decaying FACE...that WE THE PEOPLE....have to look at...as if HE IS....a respectful example of leadership....did I say....NO GOD...????..ah...yup......just had to repeat that again...!!!!!
.......I will NOT SURVIVE this piece of unmitigated GULL.....from the pits of every corner of every hell...from every corner of the world that our God has created.
It is a despicable display of EVIL......and....OH....YUP.....BIDEN and HIS BOYS.....these left radical henchmen will PAY.....!!!!!
them are the RULES OF LIFE..........you hurt women and innocent children.....GOD IS COMING AFTER YOU.....!!!!!!
....thus.....even in my fiesty anger.....I will take a step back....inhale a deep breath....and BELIEVE....TRUST.....and....WAIT...for....THE GOD OF ALL .....that is right and good and HOLY....to MAKE JOE BIDEN....and these UNBELIEVABLY.....lackluster henchmen.... that surround him.....along with the whole DEMONRAT PARTY and their obligatory EVILNESS....
I will wait......patiently.....for GOD to serve.....THEM THEIR DUES....!!!!!!!!!!!!....and it will come......just take a walk thru the Old Testament and FEEL the ABHORRENT anger that God has against the people who GAIN thru DECEIT....and Gods righteous temperament against those whose GOD is their power.....might.....and illgotten gain over innocence.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
....let's see...how does a person...with a HEART....a SOUL.....a functioning BRAIN.....common SENSE.....and LOVE for these most PRECIOUS UNITED STATES....?....what does that said person think....believe.....and SEE....with respect to JOE BIDEN...and his destruction of ALL MORAL ACTION...ALL MORAL THOUGHT....ALL MORAL PRINCIPLES....ALL MORAL pretty much EVERYTHING....that....WE THE PEOPLE....see...all around US.....while the onslaught of the WORLD....FLOODS across the border.....???????.....what is to be said about this......JOE BIDEN'S AMERICA....?
...................................here it comes people.......what it shows....what it exemplifies.....what it SCREAMS.....IS.......JOE BIDEN IS AN EVIL MAN...let me scream that again...JOE BIDEN IS AN EVIL MAN....with.....NO CONSCIENCE......NO MORAL COMPASS.....NO GOD.....NO HEART......and....the obvious.....NO FRIGGIN BRAIN left in his creepy...decaying FACE...that WE THE PEOPLE....have to look at...as if HE IS....a respectful example of leadership....did I say....NO GOD...????..ah...yup......just had to repeat that again...!!!!!
.......I will NOT SURVIVE this piece of unmitigated GULL.....from the pits of every corner of every hell...from every corner of the world that our God has created.
It is a despicable display of EVIL......and....OH....YUP.....BIDEN and HIS BOYS.....these left radical henchmen will PAY.....!!!!!
them are the RULES OF LIFE..........you hurt women and innocent children.....GOD IS COMING AFTER YOU.....!!!!!!
....thus.....even in my fiesty anger.....I will take a step back....inhale a deep breath....and BELIEVE....TRUST.....and....WAIT...for....THE GOD OF ALL .....that is right and good and HOLY....to MAKE JOE BIDEN....and these UNBELIEVABLY.....lackluster henchmen.... that surround him.....along with the whole DEMONRAT PARTY and their obligatory EVILNESS....
I will wait......patiently.....for GOD to serve.....THEM THEIR DUES....!!!!!!!!!!!!....and it will come......just take a walk thru the Old Testament and FEEL the ABHORRENT anger that God has against the people who GAIN thru DECEIT....and Gods righteous temperament against those whose GOD is their power.....might.....and illgotten gain over innocence.
Wow!.......and I thought I was pissed! That's some VENT...

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Wow!.......and I thought I was pissed! That's some VENT...
Well Bonnie...I spent most of the day living life....running around doing errands....trekking thru rows at Home Depot and watching the lines at Starbucks...which I do NOT understand.....driving thru neighborhoods where moms were playing with young children on swing sets and sitting in traffic...watching those real men who keep America humming...fixing electrical lines and swinging from buckets in their trucks...that if touched by one live...bare line.... would take their life in an instant....I'm never innocuous when I'm out and about....really....because I've seen some.... pretty scary places.... in the world....so...no joke....most times when I see..... COLD WATER at a WHIM.....or the abundance of food...at my every glance.....I am HUMBLED....HUMBLED....and truly....THANKFUL...THANKFUL....THANKFUL..... that i can get in my car....that is not rusted out....down to its bare bones....or that my engine isn't slowly burning out...or... that I have enough money in the bank that affords me....well....that affords most of us...... more living and more luxuries..... than the collective majority and...MOST people...........living on this planet earth.
SO........ THEN...........
I come home to read headlines and stories about what JOE and his henchmen are CREATING at THE BORDER...and in these...UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.....this country that is the envy of the world....
.....welp....i read it...my heart SINKS to the floor...and.....I go......KABOOM!!!!!!...
sorry if it was over the top..........my PASSION is stirring...

Last edited:
Reactions: NvEric

Lost in the wilderness

Jan 19, 2021
Venting precisely what is happening and true. Kudos to flaming redPatriot

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Well Bonnie...I spent most of the day living life....running around doing errands....trekking thru rows at Home Depot and watching the lines at Starbucks...which I do NOT understand.....driving thru neighborhoods where moms were playing with young children on swing sets and sitting in traffic...watching those real men who keep America humming...fixing electrical lines and swinging from buckets in their trucks...that if touched by one live...bare line.... would be killed....I'm never innocuous when I'm out and about....really....because I've seen some.... pretty scary places.... in the world....so...no joke....most times when I see..... COLD WATER at a WHIM.....or the abundance of food...at my every glance.....I am HUMBLED....HUMBLED....and truly....THANKFUL...THANKFUL....THANKFUL..... that i can get in my car....that is not rusted out....down to its bare bones....or that my engine isn't slowly burning out...or... that I have enough money in the bank that affords me....well....that affords most of us...... more living and more luxuries..... than the collective majority and...MOST people...........living on this planet earth.
SO........ THEN...........
I come home to read headlines and stories about what JOE and his henchmen are CREATING at THE BORDER...and in these...UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.....this country that is the envy of the world....
.....welp....i read it...my heart SINKS to the floor...and.....I go......KABOOM!!!!!!...
sorry if it was over the top..........my PASSION is stirring...

Yes

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat