Ted Cruz has something to show you…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Where the Border Wall ends after Biden’s order to stop construction…

1617497400494.png

Reactions: countermoon

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Photo op.......we knew this without him going down there. When the heat became to much over the electoral debacle he turned on Trump and blamed Trump for the swarming of the capital building. He needs to be retired.

• Dislike

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I wish some of ya'all lived in texas for a year. you might get Ted a little better.
he may not always be right, but then...have you seen the 500 sodomized babies border patrol is trying to deal with?

do your relatives go to sleep wondering who is going to crawl into their yead then thru their window every night your head meets the pillow??

I admire the guy for getting over his Trump anger, some of which was justified, because the donald did go beneath the belt...with all the lyin ted, and ugly wife stuff..

but he got past it and is still standing for truth to the bast of his ability. which is more than we can say for a lot of them.

so cut the guy a little slack will ya....huh???

Rootedtree

Jan 7, 2021
Trump is a brawler thats why God put Him in ,in this hour,this very moment in time,it's all preordained we all have our part to play,so don't be weak don't be a coward stand up and take your place,don't compromise. Don't be sorry for what you didn't do or say.no time to be intimitated,intimidated, feeling sorry for yourself,for your failures. Stand up.thats what Ted figured out.thats what Trump knows.and so do i.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I wish some of ya'all lived in texas for a year. you might get Ted a little better.
he may not always be right, but then...have you seen the 500 sodomized babies border patrol is trying to deal with?

do your relatives go to sleep wondering who is going to crawl into their yead then thru their window every night your head meets the pillow??

I admire the guy for getting over his Trump anger, some of which was justified, because the donald did go beneath the belt...with all the lyin ted, and ugly wife stuff..

but he got past it and is still standing for truth to the bast of his ability. which is more than we can say for a lot of them.

I work Texas extensively. Do our research? On construction jobs in El Paso you get to listen to machine gun fire all day between military and cartels across the river. I see how he stood when the heat got to high. He ran like a yelping dog. We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one. Anyone in this forum who is not aware of the things you mentioned have to be suffering selective interest. I donated money to him in the heat of the battle. Never again.

Last edited:

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Trump is a brawler thats why God put Him in ,in this hour,this very moment in time,it's all preordained we all have our part to play,so don't be weak don't be a coward stand up and take your place,don't compromise. Don't be sorry for what you didn't do or say.no time to be intimitated,intimidated, feeling sorry for yourself,for your failures. Stand up.thats what Ted figured out.thats what Trump knows.and so do i.
When did ted figure that out? If the guy beside you throws his weapon down and cries to the enemy it’s the other guys fault are you comfortable going into battle with him again?

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
And why did God put Biden in? If God has anything to do with mans existence, then it seems he put us here then left our success or demise in our own hands, and in that regard we have not done well. Endless wars since 'civilization' began because of men (and women) who choose to be greedy and evil and have forever tried to take things that belong to another, including freedom. This is especially true in religion, which, in my belief, God would have no part of since it in itself is the cause of many wars and most evil that has existed.

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021
Photo op.......we knew this without him going down there. When the heat became to much over the electoral debacle he turned on Trump and blamed Trump for the swarming of the capital building. He needs to be retired.
If you support trump...you support Cruz....who has forgotten more knowledge then most people will ever have....REMEMBER... if your hating on Republicans you can join Biden.com.....Cruz is one of the most brilliant legal minds to ever grace the Senate floor.....Should be SCOTUS!.....so..support Republican party.....the war for 24 !!............King.

DeBee

Apr 2, 2021
God is not to blame for the border invasion the Democrats are! It is politics and the illegal immigrants are being used as pawns in a very destructive chess game! Ted Cruz is trying to do something, he is a human being and no he is not perfect, but I believe his love of country and Texas are sincere. It is the children that I am concerned with. Who is looking out for them? Who is making sure they are safe from predators? Maybe with all the hate coming from the leftist loons, I have come to see the evil in their souls.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Yep, if you support Trump you support Cruz. This is another example of Republican Puritanism. Looking for purity. Looking for perfection. Not finding it, then fighting ourselves. Criticizing people who have made some progress, like Cruz and Kristi Noem. You want 100 percent progress right now, like spoiled children. Like Veruca Salt.

People want another savior like Jesus. One wasn't enough, eh? That's not Biblical, is it? There was only one Jesus, and he was crucified. It was supposed to work out that way. So why expect everyone else to be Him? Why expect perfection from everyone and everything when you know that the Bible tells us, in this world, in this life, we are surrounded by imperfection. If you want your perfect heaven, jump off a bridge, maybe you'll find it. You want to die, go ahead. I like life. There was an old blues song that said everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die to get there.

Put down your Bible, people. You're reading it wrong anyway. Go outside. Open your eyes and ears. Hear the birds? It's spring. The world isn't as bad as you think. If you dislike people that much, and you are afraid to be free, you can always buy a dog. Remember to train him and treat him properly, and he will treat you well. Can't say that about many people. He will love you and keep you company and lick your hand. No book will do that.

Rest in peace, old friend.

barney avatar1.jpg

Last edited:
S

SumballoFarm

God is not to blame for the border invasion the Democrats are! It is politics and the illegal immigrants are being used as pawns in a very destructive chess game! Ted Cruz is trying to do something, he is a human being and no he is not perfect, but I believe his love of country and Texas are sincere. It is the children that I am concerned with. Who is looking out for them? Who is making sure they are safe from predators? Maybe with all the hate coming from the leftist loons, I have come to see the evil in their souls.
I agree; God is not to blame for the border crisis. However, He allowed it to happen for a reason, just like He allowed this election to be stolen.

People need to stop turning their backs on God. They also need to understand that transhumanism and genetic editing will never give anyone eternal life. Eternal life can only be found through Jesus.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
If you support trump...you support Cruz....who has forgotten more knowledge then most people will ever have....REMEMBER... if your hating on Republicans you can join Biden.com.....Cruz is one of the most brilliant legal minds to ever grace the Senate floor.....Should be SCOTUS!.....so..support Republican party.....the war for 24 !!............King.
Making things up as ewe go doesn’t help matters. Amazing how some of ewe still follow the yelping dog. When ewe settle for anything, ewe may get nothing. It was cowardly of him to turn on Trump the way he did. Follow yer own advice a vote democrat for goodness sake. I’m pushing for fighters in the Republican Party. Turning a blind eye on Teds flip flopping benefits democrats only.

New york girl

Feb 19, 2021

Sad AND true 😢

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat