Ted Cruz: President Trump was “Both Reckless and Irresponsible”

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612200934475.png

Senator Cruz is an example of a Republican who will never win a national election and especially moving forward after the 2020 election. Democrats BRAZENLY used EVERY TRICK in their bag to steal victory in November 2020. And they did it without a hint of shame.

In this week’s video, Senator Ted Cruz accused President Donald Trump of spouting “overheated rhetoric” about the election and failing to present evidence of voter fraud.

Senator Ted Cruz: “President Trump’s rhetoric, I think, went way too far over the line. I think it was both reckless and irresponsible because he said repeatedly—and he said over and over again—he won by a landslide; there was massive fraud; it was all stolen everywhere. That evidence, the campaign did not prove that in any court, and to make a determination about an election it has to be based on the evidence, and so simply saying the result you want, that’s not responsible and you’ve never heard me use language like that. What I’ve said is voter fraud is real, and we need to examine the evidence, and look at the actual facts; and in particular, what is the evidence of how much voter fraud occurred, and did it occur in sufficient quantities and in sufficient states to alter the outcome of the election. That would have been the mandate of the election commission; to assess.”

Republicans better wake up! They either act now or the GOP will be the minority party in the United States moving forward.

WATCH:

huldah1776

Feb 1, 2021
I was a Cruzer. I now know from the past 4 years that my judgment of people is extremely naive when it comes to someone saying one thing and doing another. Being passive and doing nothing is the same as being a watchman on the wall who does not sound the alarm. The people's blood is on his hands. If he sounds the alarm and the people do nothing, their blood is on their hands.
Ezekiel 30 (best to read the chapter. and the one preceding if warranted)

huldah1776

Feb 1, 2021
replying is sweet except I was originally explaining my leap from hypocrite to watchman response being because of lack of sleep. Decided to let it go but there is no way to undo a started reply as far as I know. like "delete" option before "post reply"?

so great way to start. LOL

Mt11now

Feb 1, 2021
I watched the "Verdict" several months ago--once. It was pretty obvious at the time that Cruz was using it as a platform for his own political gain. As I was watching it, I was so frustrated because I knew he was only weakening the Republican win and muddying the waters in a time when we needed focus and clarity. It's a shame he's still only thinking about himself--not the well-being of our nation. We can now throw him in the 'chuck bucket' with Nikki Haley, Lindsey Graham, Tom Cotton, John Boozman...etc.., and pray the Lord will bring us over the next two years brave, upstanding, fearless leaders who are 'selfLESS', not 'selfISH'.

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020
View attachment 1195

Senator Cruz is an example of a Republican who will never win a national election and especially moving forward after the 2020 election. Democrats BRAZENLY used EVERY TRICK in their bag to steal victory in November 2020. And they did it without a hint of shame.

In this week’s video, Senator Ted Cruz accused President Donald Trump of spouting “overheated rhetoric” about the election and failing to present evidence of voter fraud.

Senator Ted Cruz: “President Trump’s rhetoric, I think, went way too far over the line. I think it was both reckless and irresponsible because he said repeatedly—and he said over and over again—he won by a landslide; there was massive fraud; it was all stolen everywhere. That evidence, the campaign did not prove that in any court, and to make a determination about an election it has to be based on the evidence, and so simply saying the result you want, that’s not responsible and you’ve never heard me use language like that. What I’ve said is voter fraud is real, and we need to examine the evidence, and look at the actual facts; and in particular, what is the evidence of how much voter fraud occurred, and did it occur in sufficient quantities and in sufficient states to alter the outcome of the election. That would have been the mandate of the election commission; to assess.”

Republicans better wake up! They either act now or the GOP will be the minority party in the United States moving forward.

WATCH:

BEWARE OF THE NEW & IMPROVED PARTY...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1195

WATCH:

What a weak piece of trash...his objection speech was not even an objection..it was a save my career pussy foot around the real issue in that there was fraud, look at me im important speech, Pelosi style....yes this hopefully is a career ending interview if he has any desires to be president...goodbye mate..

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
After playing along with GOP gamesmanship for 20+ years, giving them another, and another chance to stand up and do the right thing, this Republican has had enough ! Of course Pres. Trump must focus on the war he is in and not distract his focus with "Party" moves just now. One battle at a time. I think even he may not fully realize. this is a moment like no other in our history, when 75million voters will turn on a dime and sign up to sweep The Patriot Party (or whatever name is preferred) candidates into office. That new entity will also allow many who were raised by Democrats to make the switch. They are not likely to break with family and move to Rep.Party ever. P.S.: Raheem, please keep our notes of support flowing to the President as we move through coming weeks. Thank you for doing that for us !

Dapkinsel

Jan 9, 2021
El Dorado, USA
View attachment 1195

WATCH:

Cruz cut his own throat. He’s done.

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 1195

WATCH:

What. Cruz saying this s***. What’s wrong with him. Someone threaten him ? Turning in Trump. Tory Smith said Cruz was a Pedo

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
View attachment 1195

WATCH:

I VOTED FOR CRUZ B/C HE WAS SAYING WT I THOUGHT. NOW I THINK HE HAS GONE OVER AND I WD BE UNLIKELY TO VOTE FOR HIM EXCEPT MAYBE AGAINST KAMANLA HARRIS.

Reactions: Trumpgal

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
What. Cruz saying this s***. What’s wrong with him. Someone threaten him ? Turning in Trump. Tory Smith said Cruz was a Pedo
THEY ALL WANT TO "SOUND FAIR". THAT IS NOT FAIR TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RIGHT. IF HE THINKS TRUMP DIDN'T GET ELECTED HE'S IS FULL OF HORSE STUFF — AND I DON'T MEAN SENSE EITHER. IF HE THINKS TRUMP SHOULD BE "POLITE" ABOUT SUCH A BRAZEN STEAL THEN HE IS PRETTY STUPID. HE WILL NEVER GET WT HE WANTS SO BADLY NOW — WCH IS TO BE PRESIDENT. WON'T BE MUCH LEFT ANYWAY IF TRUMP DOESN'T GRAB THE BULL BY THE HORNS AND TAKE BACK WT IS RIGHTFULLY HIS. Jazon

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
IMPROVED RINO IS JUST DEAD MEAT. WE NEED SOME REAL PARTIES LIKE THE NO NEW TAX PARTY, AND THE BLOW SMOKE ON THE EPA PARTY, AND THE ZOX THE SOX OFF THE FED PARTY. ETC. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN WITH THE O SO CAUTIOUS RINOs WHO ARE AFRAID OF OFFENDING COMMUNIDEMZ.

Trumpgal

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1195

WATCH:

Cruz needs to watch what he says. The Republicans are loosing their hold on all the people that have come over from the demonrat party, his mouth is going to cause them to loose the rest.

Joan Mc

Jan 6, 2021
I don’t believe he would say this. He actually went to the mat for Trump.

View attachment 1195

WATCH:

View attachment 1195

WATCH:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat