Ted Cruz Tells Sean Hannity Why Dr. Fauci MUST BE PROSECUTED

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
......no disrespect to the rule of Law...here......but FAUCI needs to be prosecuted because he is.......a BUREAUCRATIC zombie...who has FLEECED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE outta their VERY LIVES...on planet EARTH.....and because....he has been RAPING the public DOLE for nearly 50 years.
...I think its ENUF to throw him in jail....just because HE IS....WHO HE IS....A creepy.....nefarious THUG.....whose life work is VERY SUSPECT.
..dont even BRING IN THE BEAGLE DOG thing....we should put him in front of a FIRING SQUAD FOR THAT....and frankly...I'd shoot the first 1,000 bullets.
CASE CLOSED.

Reactions: grammagail82

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
correction

dr fau-Xi is the most dangerous murderer.........not bureaucrat....

everything else is right on.

merrick garland needs to be prosecuted himself.

please put fau-xi in the sand fly tent. 5 years as a dog in a science lab....it would be a start.

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
Fauci is the Josef Mengele of the 21st century. He is directly linked to the funding of research that created the Covid Pandemic. Not only that but he is guilty of using what he considers “disposable” children and animal for gruesome, torturous research. His wife is also involved. Public hanging is too good for them.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
yes, as I always suspected America could be culpable each protecting their own

bektexas

Mar 9, 2021
I personally think Fauci has injected himself with SOMETHING that has definitely given him severe brain/personality damage. When the hell is our Government going to dump him into an orange suit and behind bars!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat