Texts and Emails Appear to Back up Rep. Gaetz's Story

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
...ah...that was what we were talking about yesterday......the people who wanted to throw Gaetz under the bus...in these few days........HOPEFULLY....BY NOW....should have learned a very important lesson...
THIS IS WHAT THE LEFT DOES.
THIS IS THEIR M.O.
they make stuff UP.....throw it against the wall.....and people......even conservatives....eat it up...and BELIEVE IT.
I really wish.....really....really....I really wish I could wake up..one day....and have a MAGIC wand at my disposal...that would allow me to SWIPE IT ACROSS....a whole swath of this nation....where people WOULD NOT BE LEMMINGS....and so GULLIBLE....about the things that come from the DEMONRATS and the PRESS....(same evil cabal)...and every other entity in life that is just so egregious and ridiculous.
stop being LEMMINGS PEOPLE......and start THINKING and making rational conclusions from previous experiences.
..why was this story a ridiculous fantasy...?
Because it never NEVER NEVER NEVER fit the 'picture's of a man we had watched and listened to....and HEARD......for years.....
THINK.....REASON....DEDUCE people......God gave you a brain and a bucket of REASON and COMMON SENSE......please exercise that gift......everyday.
OK.....im done.

Last edited:

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
How is it:oops: :eek:Raheem and Bannon take the Fake News NYT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:seriously. Typical reaction of Republicans when JUST accusations, with no proof, especially Fake News NYT as sole source :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat