Thanks for the question: "WHO DO YOU THINK GARLAND ANSWERS TO???"

  • Join War Room Forum!

    Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

    Sign Up    Live Chat Login


UniqueCritique

Senior Member
Jan 28, 2021
2,269
1,701
113
Globalists.
His son-in-law markets CRT.

(The thing is that the doer of the deeds seem to think the globalists will honor favors. They don't seem to
recognize they will "be thrown under the bus" or die in their prison cells, once their assignments are not necessarily completed,
but have been put into motion.)

Let's see: The DOJ in writing put the 'Mamma Bears' under the classification of 'domestic terrorists'. Some back-lash.

I can't see Garland getting much further than this bungled FBI RAID on a former president, Donald J. Trump, who happens to be
the ARCH ENEMY of all who blame him for messing up their plans and their timeline to execute their plans.

The entire WORLD has been awed and effected by Garland's actions.

Oops.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: NvEric and Texas

ZenRoman

Senior Member
Feb 18, 2021
5,047
978
113
Democrats still having a hissy fit for Garland not being appointed to the Supreme Court.

Attorney General Garland gets to have a carte blanche temper tantrum with the use of the DOJ.

No one is above the law?
 
  • Like
Reactions: NvEric and Texas

UniqueCritique

Senior Member
Jan 28, 2021
2,269
1,701
113
 
  • Like
Reactions: NvEric

ZenRoman

Senior Member
Feb 18, 2021
5,047
978
113
Nepotism, corruption and greed.

Anything new under the sun?

We all knew it existed now we know to what extent.

The audacity of elected leaders to put their career over the country.

Blatantly abuse government privilege right in the open without impunity.

Both sides of the aisle know there will be no accountability because if you
dig deep enough just about all are guilty.

Will anything ever change?

It will always be less than 1% of the population telling the other 99%
how to live.

In Conclusion:
To keep your patriotic sanity you need to embrace the absurdity and contradiction
of the flaws of human nature.
Understand what is the meaning of "The Sound of One Hand Clapping".
 
  • Like
Reactions: Texas

deplorablekat

Well-known Member
Feb 11, 2021
393
407
63
78
Texas
(y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: NvEric

AVETINNC

Well-known Member
Feb 13, 2021
761
677
93
Let's be honest States are going to need to step up, and when one of these corrupt criminals from the Biden Regime enters the State, pick them up and throw them in JAIL!
 
  • Like
Reactions: NvEric

UniqueCritique

Senior Member
Jan 28, 2021
2,269
1,701
113
Nepotism, corruption and greed.

Anything new under the sun?

We all knew it existed now we know to what extent.

The audacity of elected leaders to put their career over the country.

Blatantly abuse government privilege right in the open without impunity.

Both sides of the aisle know there will be no accountability because if you
dig deep enough just about all are guilty.

Will anything ever change?

It will always be less than 1% of the population telling the other 99%
how to live.

In Conclusion:
To keep your patriotic sanity you need to embrace the absurdity and contradiction
of the flaws of human nature.
Understand what is the meaning of "The Sound of One Hand Clapping".
Or if a tree falls.....
 

Shellee@22

Member
Jan 16, 2022
53
27
8
"Good question "
 

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat