Thats the reason trump lost: Traitor endorsed by Bannon and Navarro Timken in the OH Senate race

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Don’t trust everything you hear. Most of these radio hosts, whatever you call them, are paid off shills. Never trusted Bannon or any of them. But listening to different podcasts and researching for yourself is better anyways. Wasn’t Bannon charged with battering his ex wife or some bs? Been married 3 times, how Christian, and works in politics. Yea, great guy. 🙄 Then there’s articles everywhere, not sure if true, that Bannon thought Trump had early dementia and wanted him removed. So.. never trust a man in Politics worth over 45 million. Just listen and research. Entertainment purposes only.

Reactions: Atomicanon

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
bannon was importend for trump 2016 without him he wouldnt have won
most people dont know how trump won
the first person who promoted trump was alex jones and he has a reach of 30 mill people
second person mike cernovich i even not sure he knows him but he is important as alex jones
third Jack Posobiec oan that was benefidal for both
fourth hillary clinton pied piper strategy https://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/th...ed-donald-trump-with-its-pied-piper-strategy/
fith newsoutlats
thats trumps campaign -> trumps people watched bannon / alex jones / cernovich and gave trump the lines

2020 the didnt

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
bannon was importend for trump 2016 without him he wouldnt have won
most people dont know how trump won
the first person who promoted trump was alex jones and he has a reach of 30 mill people
second person mike cernovich i even not sure he knows him but he is important much as alex jones
third Jack Posobiec oan that was benefidal for both
fourth hillary clinton pied piper strategy https://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/th...ed-donald-trump-with-its-pied-piper-strategy/
fith newsoutlats
thats trumps campaign -> trumps people watched bannon / alex jones / cernovich and gave trump the lines

2020 the didnt
its stunning when you look videos of alex jones ánd trump they used 2015/2016 the same lines

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Never heard of them. I like Gab so I will stay there. Not really into social networks, or whatever they are called. Never been my thing.

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
Never heard of them. I like Gab so I will stay there. Not really into social networks, or whatever they are called. Never been my thing.
me to i have no twitter gab facebook account
but it could be next big tech thing
the left is upset about zensor as the right and the left is building PanQuake not like parler the build it decentralized this means blocking will be nearly impossible

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I had fb to only keep in touch with family. I have gab because there are a lot of like minded individuals on there, but I don’t post often. Maybe once every week or two. Good for real news and history.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Don’t trust everything you hear. Most of these radio hosts, whatever you call them, are paid off shills. Never trusted Bannon or any of them. But listening to different podcasts and researching for yourself is better anyways. Wasn’t Bannon charged with battering his ex wife or some bs? Been married 3 times, how Christian, and works in politics. Yea, great guy. 🙄 Then there’s articles everywhere, not sure if true, that Bannon thought Trump had early dementia and wanted him removed. So.. never trust a man in Politics worth over 45 million. Just listen and research. Entertainment purposes only.
Bannon is a political strategist & his job is to maneuver people to their way of thinking & he does it very well. Use the mind God gave you & figure out what is being portrayed makes sense. If you don't think so, investigate & don't take it as gospel. Your gut tells you the same thing, rely on your gut feeling as it usually turns out to be correct.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat