THE 2020 DEMOCRATIC PLATFORM: RESTORING AND STRENGTHENING OUR DEMOCRACY

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

K.A.G.

Feb 17, 2021
Wish I read the attached document back in October..... It would have been printed and passed out to everyone I know to show why
NO ONE should vote for a demo(USA)crate
Maybe I'm wrong, maybe those who don't

Care about your voting rights
I remember a few years back when your polling place was just down the street at a neighbors house or your local school
everyone who worked there were proud and you had to show ID before you could vote.
Care about your taxes
When we pay other countries; to build walls and stop immigration or pay for abortions, just give them money the list is just to long
when I'll get all of $1,400.00 a month on social security, bail out states like the one I live in California, who pays their employees
way too much and pensions. I'm going to look up how many people work for California, most all colleges, agencies, state department let ya know
Care about Non-Citizens having the right to vote.
My Grandparents came from Lithuania in the early 1900s and Germany in the mid 1840s by schooner,
swore allegiance to America and became Citizens
Care about paying non-registered (illegial) immigrants health care
I have sat in a emergency room for hours with a child waiting for help only to be put off because someone
(illegial) has a cold.
Care about you children's, grandchildren's education
I went to public school and college, my children too we learned ABC's, history, math, english, I can't figure out what
they are teaching to my Grandchildren, what the hell is woke
Care about world affairs
Care about the price of gas

and on and on
Then vote for Demo(loish)crate

Attachments

• RESTORING AND STRENGTHENING.pdf
    103.4 KB · Views: 68

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I began to follow Trump when 2 different friends were for him. I was shocked. I do not have regular TV. So, at start of Pandemic I went online. I am not a fan of his talks (the never knowing what he is going to say!) but I saw the respect he is given by his supporters. Knew the media was fake, but the degree of their lies, twisting, removing, never hearing about his good, And it only gets WORSE.
What I thought was bragging was his only way of telling Americans what was going on day to day. Began to admire how he has "round tables" on subjects, gets input and makes decisions based on what would do the most good for each. Like the tax-free zones set up to attract businesses to an impoverished area. Even with COVID he made the tough decisions but lifted as the need arose. If he could have legally done more in each state and about the riots, we would be in good shape today.

Well, enough said. I am more discouraged than sad at how our country is being destroyed so fast after all he had worked with Americans to M.A.G.A. The media & the big-tech censuring are accomplishing the most damage to us. Before it could be read YouTube was already delecting the truth about what was in the bill that did not belong there. So, once again People will think the R only want to stop covid relief and not know the deception in the bill they are insisting is for COVID. Hope you read this. You sound as discouraged as I & others feel. This is a new source of info for me, but I already followed RAV, Warroom, etc. for real news. Pretty bad that Austrailia knows more about our country than the other HALF who do not watch the true news sources. Trump accomplished so much and people do not even know. At least I have one place to post and know I will not be censured. I enjoy finding what others have to say. Good day!

Reactions: karmasahn

K.A.G.

Feb 17, 2021
I began to follow Trump when 2 different friends were for him. I was shocked. I do not have regular TV. So, at start of Pandemic I went online. I am not a fan of his talks (the never knowing what he is going to say!) but I saw the respect he is given by his supporters. Knew the media was fake, but the degree of their lies, twisting, removing, never hearing about his good, And it only gets WORSE.
What I thought was bragging was his only way of telling Americans what was going on day to day. Began to admire how he has "round tables" on subjects, gets input and makes decisions based on what would do the most good for each. Like the tax-free zones set up to attract businesses to an impoverished area. Even with COVID he made the tough decisions but lifted as the need arose. If he could have legally done more in each state and about the riots, we would be in good shape today.

Well, enough said. I am more discouraged than sad at how our country is being destroyed so fast after all he had worked with Americans to M.A.G.A. The media & the big-tech censuring are accomplishing the most damage to us. Before it could be read YouTube was already delecting the truth about what was in the bill that did not belong there. So, once again People will think the R only want to stop covid relief and not know the deception in the bill they are insisting is for COVID. Hope you read this. You sound as discouraged as I & others feel. This is a new source of info for me, but I already followed RAV, Warroom, etc. for real news. Pretty bad that Austrailia knows more about our country than the other HALF who do not watch the true news sources. Trump accomplished so much and people do not even know. At least I have one place to post and know I will not be censured. I enjoy finding what others have to say. Good day!
Thank you very much... I know how you feel, half of my family watches CNN so they won't even listen to me or try to watch another channel. When he's talking it's easy for me to say "yes, yes, you tell them Prez" or "no, you shouldn't have said that or said it that way" So when it's said people didn't vote for him because of the way he talks, I understand that BUT tell them they have to look beyond and see all he's accomplished for all of us...

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat