The 2020 Election Was Deleted In Colorado

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
IMO, if the election was deleted then it never happened and Colorado’s electoral votes should be deleted as well. Colorado can conduct a new election or forfeit its 2020 election and return to their 2019 representatives…..if they want, if not then those positions will remain empty until the next election.

Honest elections, honest people, dis-honest elections, dis-honest people...elected!!!

Reactions: lanesharon

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
So what’s the solution
Change the channel.

When the truth is on your side, you don't make stuff up. You let the facts do the arguing.

Mike's "Big Lie" (and yes- it is a Big Lie) was the perfect excuse for the left to dismiss the cheating in 2020, and mock anyone who knows the election was stolen.

Elections are processes- they cannot be "deleted". As far as we know, all the data from 2020 in Colorado was backed up (as Mike is well aware).

Tina Peters got sucked into Mike's fairy tale and put herself in legal jeopardy as a result. She had absolutely no reason to think there was fraud in her county- every race was won by repubs by ~30 point margins.

But Mike told her that "every county in the country" was hacked- so she broke the law, thinking she would be exonerated when the fraud was proven. Peters exercised terrible judgement, and that makes her not fit for public office.

I am sick to death of Lindell. He is a complete buffoon and the single most harmful person to our cause that I can think of.

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I cannot forgive his dishonesty. Once a crackhead, always a crackhead.

STFU MIKE. Put your head on your mypillow and pull your giza sheets up, and stay there.

Get the hell out of GOP politics. If you want to help Trump, join the democrat party.

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
The problem with lying is keeping track of whats said, eventually the truth comes to the surface...A lesson children learn growing up, every kid tries...

Don’t join any political party's be an independent and do your own dew diligence, critical thinking, making decisions that are best for you and your family….
When you’ve made your decisions stand by them, keep learning and growing…

Remember this quote, it serves me well….

“The more you observe politics, the more you’ve got to admit that each party is worse than the other.”

Will Rogers

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat