The anti white plan

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
“Nobody is going to think critically for us. Each of us has the individual responsibility to maintain perspective, or at least to try. We can control our clicks, what we choose to share online, what we talk about with friends and what we contemplate alone. If we want to solve important problems, we have to pay attention to them.”

~Jack Schlossberg, 2017

StickAForkInUSA

Sep 26, 2021
“Nobody is going to think critically for us. Each of us has the individual responsibility to maintain perspective, or at least to try. We can control our clicks, what we choose to share online, what we talk about with friends and what we contemplate alone. If we want to solve important problems, we have to pay attention to them.”

~Jack Schlossberg, 2017
The first 2 sentences say it all. At least to a less than ignorant audience. The problem is that the general population, "the vast majority" are incapable of critical thinking. And not just in present times but always, since the beginning.
We are in our current position today because of many, many days prior. It was training. The masses reach an arbitrary age that they are told they are adults and therefore subject to laws and expectations. They may be adults by definition but are definitely not capable of critical thinking or even basic thinking. They just refer back to their training. And make no mistake, baked into that training is, not to question why. We are now seeing the results of questioning "why" on a grand scale. But that matters not to the "leaders", they simply double and redouble down on the narrative and modify the training to fit the narrative. And worse, it is lost on the masses, of both sides, as a matter and result of the new training.
I would add that it is the same for the other side except their training is active, not passive. And it to is modified accordingly to fit their narrative and goals. It is working in their favor and will continue to until it is stopped. And it will not be stopped by passivity.
Criminal activity is much more free and powerful than the opposite. And immeasurably so when it is protected by the same legal system that guides the non-criminals. You can not win playing their game.
I find myself praying for a tipping point. It is unlikely because of trining. It would have to be something that the ignorant masses can understand and take hold of. But what I see is LE and even the military falling in line against everything that is truly and understandably and common sensically good and towards the "new good", which is nothing more than blatant lies. The non-criminal masses are now relying on 2022.
Final thought, Bannon asking that his "trial" be open to the public and then getting the media to agree will be his undoing. I agree that it should be open but it will not help him in the legal/media consortium. They will "new speak" the obvious truth to the ignorant masses and they will accept the "new speak", per their training. Maybe there will be a little flare up from that - doubtful though. Training will kick in.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat