The Bible back in our schools

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
I don't have to confess anything to you, you arrogant piece of s***. I don't bow down to you.
🙏🏻
Arrogance by definition: "show of too great confidence in oneself or one's abilities, accompanied by disrespect for others"
Are you sure these are the characteristics that I've portrayed, and not that of your own?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Nice reply, truly so, in several ways.

I don't see it hard at all, but maybe I should refresh my memory and read them again.

I like challenges and being a contrarian now and then, so in my late teens I started to try and improve my behavior towards others. It was not that bad, but in some ways I found myself following the crowd. So, for the decades that followed, training myself to not fall into useless patterns, but rather focus on the positive. And, after a bout with death in 2005, even more so. Not trying to be perfect, but rather seeking to not hinder others in their ways of going about their lives.
And, yes without much direct contact with a religion other than what I absorb from others.

"Satan Wants to Blind, Lie and Deceive As Many As He Can, Making Religion As Confusing as Possible!"
And this is way my view is when people of faith accept each other - looking past the falseness of hating each other - then Humanity may have a chance. However, this is at odds with what I've read on this forum, and it concerns me for we, the people of earth, should work towards surviving in more peaceful ways. I know it sounds a bit flaky, because it is poorly written and goes against each faith, but maybe that's why I have to put it out for people to try and understand that there may be things still unexplained by each faith, and it's for people to figure out a truer path. I phrase that with sincerity and care for this is taking me some time to write.

I don't expect any miracles in my lifetime, with you or anyone else who bothers to read this. I hope people will keep their faiths and be as true to them ! But, I also hope people can find common ground and build from there, because it is there and the path is clear to me as the words written say this, at least in the Bible. When the words are understood, there will be hope.
Yes, surely You and I Have Shared Similar Life Experiences! I Found Myself Wandering off Doing My Own Thing for Many Years, But I Did Learn A Lot About Myself and Other's During the Process. Thank God I Survived those Times and Hopefully made Me a Better Person. I'm a Firm Believer in the Consequences of Sin Because I Have Reaped, in Many Cases Exactly What I Have Sown, Both Good and the Bad. So Many Different Personalities We Engage In Our Lives and Trying to Get Each to Understand Us and Vice Versa is Not an Easy Task at Times. We Can Make a Statement and Offend one Person and at the Same Time, the Other Person Understands You, It's How We Are Perceived, It's Our Tone of Voice, etc. I Try to Be Myself, "What you see is what you get" So as to Limit Misunderstandings, I Find it's Easier that Way. As You Say, the Bible Gives Us Hope and As More of Us Read and Understand what God Is Saying the World Can't Help but Be a Better Place!

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
I don't have to confess anything to you, you arrogant piece of s***. I don't bow down to you.
Since you didn't "truly" answer ANY of my initial questions, I'm going out on a limb here; but I LOVE climbing trees, so here goes. Did you LEARN how to treat and interact (speak to) with PEOPLE you disagree with from your religious parents, your catholic church, the professors (instructors) you mentioned, or does it come naturally? Oh, and one more thing, but I certainly don't want to overwhelm you here, if your phone rang, and you KNEW WITHOUT A DOUBT that it was God on the other end calling you, WOULD YOU ACCEPT HIS CALL?

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
I haven't forbidden anyone from practicing their faith. I haven't tried to persuade anyone out of their religion. My point has always been that it has very little to do with politics. It's a separate subject and ought to be kept separate. Render unto Caesar. If one fake Bible-thumper on an internet forum can't see that, it's no skin off my back.
No one said you had "forbidden anyone from practicing their faith", or "tried to persuade anyone out of their religion"! You said, it's your opinion that "it": "it has very little to do with politics", assuming you're referring to "it" being a person's religion or relationship with God; surely you won't "forbid" MY OPINION: God IS the EPITOME of Politics! (which I'm sure your pristine education would agree) By definition "political: of or relating to the science of government or the management of public affairs", who wrote the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, Bill of Rights...and on WHAT PRINCIPLES were these LAWS created?

"The Declaration and Constitution were drafted by a congress and a convention that met in the Pennsylvania State House in Philadelphia (now known as Independence Hall) in 1776 and 1787 respectively. The Bill of Rights was proposed by the Congress that met in Federal Hall in New York City in 1789." ; "Most importantly, the Declaration, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights are based on the idea that all people have certain fundamental rights that governments are created to protect. Those rights include common law rights, which come from British sources like the Magna Carta, or natural rights, which, the Founders believed, came from God. The Founders believed that natural rights are inherent in all people by virtue of their being human and that certain of these rights are unalienable, meaning they cannot be surrendered to government under any circumstances." BOTTOM LINE, our forefathers were God fearing men of Faith, like it or NOT, that won't change the FACTS. You are missing the Point of the Problem.

Do you even know what God ment in this passage "Render unto Caesar" since you chose to use it (out of context, I must add). Be it as it may, it is Perfect in this moment (God's Word goes where He sends it and accomplishes whatsoever He listeth)! HERE IS ALL THE SUBSTANCE THAT YOU LEFT OUT, let's show our readers what you've done here, shall we:
🕊"And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest thou these things? or who is he that gave thee this authority? And he answered and said unto them, I will also ask you one thing; and answer me: The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then believed ye him not? But and if we say, Of men; all the people will stone us: for they be persuaded that John was a prophet. And they answered, that they could not tell whence it was. And Jesus said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things. Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard, and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time. And at the season he sent a servant to the husbandmen, that they should give him of the fruit of the vineyard: but the husbandmen beat him, and sent him away empty. And again he sent another servant: and they beat him also, and entreated him shamefully, and sent him away empty. And again he sent a third: and they wounded him also, and cast him out. Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him when they see him. But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours. So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them? He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard it, they said, God forbid. And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. And the chief priests and the scribes the same hour sought to lay hands on him; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them. And they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor. And they asked him, saying, Master, we know that thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God truly: Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no? But he perceived their craftiness, and said unto them, Why tempt ye me? Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar's. And he said unto them, "Render therefore unto Caesar" the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's. And they could not take hold of his words before the people: and they marvelled at his answer, and held their peace.."
Luke 20:1-26 💞

This passage is so far from any point you're trying to convey; on the contrary however, I see strong emphasis on much of the content of your posts!

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
They won't read the Bible any more than they read any of their other books. They're lazy and dumb and they don't like using their brains. It doesn't matter what book you put in front of them. You can't force them to read, to learn, or to enjoy it.
Perhaps, but I think with what's coming down the pipeline with the third great harvest of souls; many people will either pick up the Bible because they want to know more about the Creator, or because they are terrified the world is coming to a literal end.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
The Bible IS "mankind's literature". The Bible was written by men. Actual men in a particular time and place.

The Christian position is that the Bible was inspired by God, not that it was actually written by God. God never wrote anything.
I beg to differ; God did write somethings:

Daniel 5:5 "Suddenly the fingers of a human hand appeared and wrote on the plaster of the wall, near the lampstand in the royal palace. The king watched the hand as it wrote. His face turned pale and he was so frightened that his knees knocked together and his legs gave way."

Continue reading Daniel's explanation to King Belshazzar not humbling himself.

In Daniel 5:24-28 Therefore, He (God) sent the hand that wrote this inscription: . This is the inscription that was written: "MENE MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN".
"This is what these words mean: Mene: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end. Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting. PERES: (the singular of Parsin); Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians."

Daniel 5:30-31 "That very night Belshazzar, king of the Babylonians, was slain. And Darius the Mede took over the kingdom, at the age of sixty-two."

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
The most poplar denomination in colonial America was Unitarian Universalism, and I'm not at all surprised. "Everyone gets to go to heaven" is a very American idea. It's impossible to say with anything approaching certainty whether it's true, because only the dead know what happens when we die, and because they are dead they can't be conscious of whether they were right. For all we know life shuts off like a light switch.

One can have beliefs. Beliefs are not facts or truths or knowledge. Beliefs are opinions. Believe what you want. That doesn't make it true.

I suggest we aim for more attainable, modest goals than forcing kids to read the Bible. Let's start with fair elections.
You have some very good points. However, you might actually want to check in on the Bible, as the inspired word of God has some rather unpopular beliefs about the exclusivity of Jesus Christ as being the only way to heaven.

John 14:6 "Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 4:24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth."

And God gives everyone free will, so of course, you may choose to believe whatever you want. Most beliefs are opinions, but when it is a matter of an eternal life in heaven versus an eternity in hell; wouldn't you at least want to base your belief on a source of truth from the Creator? Life on earth is the ONLY time you get to determine your own eternal destiny based on what you believe. Meant with all sincerity and kindness of course.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Exodus 31:18
When the Lord finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God.

Daniel 5​

King James Version​

5 Belshazzar the king made a great feast to a thousand of his lords, and drank wine before the thousand.
2 Belshazzar, whiles he tasted the wine, commanded to bring the golden and silver vessels which his father Nebuchadnezzar had taken out of the temple which was in Jerusalem; that the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, might drink therein.
3 Then they brought the golden vessels that were taken out of the temple of the house of God which was at Jerusalem; and the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, drank in them.
4 They drank wine, and praised the gods of gold, and of silver, of brass, of iron, of wood, and of stone.
5 In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.
6 Then the king's countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed, and his knees smote one against another.
7 The king cried aloud to bring in the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers. And the king spake, and said to the wise men of Babylon, Whosoever shall read this writing, and shew me the interpretation thereof, shall be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about his neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom.
8 Then came in all the king's wise men: but they could not read the writing, nor make known to the king the interpretation thereof.
9 Then was king Belshazzar greatly troubled, and his countenance was changed in him, and his lords were astonied.
10 Now the queen by reason of the words of the king and his lords came into the banquet house: and the queen spake and said, O king, live for ever: let not thy thoughts trouble thee, nor let thy countenance be changed:
11 There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;
12 Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation.
13 Then was Daniel brought in before the king. And the king spake and said unto Daniel, Art thou that Daniel, which art of the children of the captivity of Judah, whom the king my father brought out of Jewry?
14 I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods is in thee, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee.
15 And now the wise men, the astrologers, have been brought in before me, that they should read this writing, and make known unto me the interpretation thereof: but they could not shew the interpretation of the thing:
16 And I have heard of thee, that thou canst make interpretations, and dissolve doubts: now if thou canst read the writing, and make known to me the interpretation thereof, thou shalt be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about thy neck, and shalt be the third ruler in the kingdom.
17 Then Daniel answered and said before the king, Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation.
18 O thou king, the most high God gave Nebuchadnezzar thy father a kingdom, and majesty, and glory, and honour:
19 And for the majesty that he gave him, all people, nations, and languages, trembled and feared before him: whom he would he slew; and whom he would he kept alive; and whom he would he set up; and whom he would he put down.
20 But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him:
21 And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild asses: they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over it whomsoever he will.
22 And thou his son, O Belshazzar, hast not humbled thine heart, though thou knewest all this;
23 But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified:
24 Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.
25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.
26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
27 Tekel; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.
28 Peres; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.
29 Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.
30 In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.
My apologies for redundancy in a later post. I just started reading this post tonight and responded as I went along. So, I also thought of this same scripture passage. As well as Jesus Christ writing with his finger in the dirt after the Pharisses accused the woman of adultery.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
"However, you might actually want to check in on the Bible"

Are you assuming I've never read it?

Why do people frequently assume that they have read the Bible and no one else has? Little game of one-upmanship, eh? You don't recall that kind of thing from the Bible, then, eh?

This is the kind putrid behavior I see when the Bible comes up, and it's a good reason to avoid talking about it. You don't have a f***ing clue about the Bible.

Last edited:

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
No one said you had "forbidden anyone from practicing their faith", or "tried to persuade anyone out of their religion"! You said, it's your opinion that "it": "it has very little to do with politics", assuming you're referring to "it" being a person's religion or relationship with God; surely you won't "forbid" MY OPINION: God IS the EPITOME of Politics! (which I'm sure your pristine education would agree) By definition "political: of or relating to the science of government or the management of public affairs", who wrote the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, Bill of Rights...and on WHAT PRINCIPLES were these LAWS created?

"The Declaration and Constitution were drafted by a congress and a convention that met in the Pennsylvania State House in Philadelphia (now known as Independence Hall) in 1776 and 1787 respectively. The Bill of Rights was proposed by the Congress that met in Federal Hall in New York City in 1789." ; "Most importantly, the Declaration, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights are based on the idea that all people have certain fundamental rights that governments are created to protect. Those rights include common law rights, which come from British sources like the Magna Carta, or natural rights, which, the Founders believed, came from God. The Founders believed that natural rights are inherent in all people by virtue of their being human and that certain of these rights are unalienable, meaning they cannot be surrendered to government under any circumstances." BOTTOM LINE, our forefathers were God fearing men of Faith, like it or NOT, that won't change the FACTS. You are missing the Point of the Problem.

Do you even know what God ment in this passage "Render unto Caesar" since you chose to use it (out of context, I must add). Be it as it may, it is Perfect in this moment (God's Word goes where He sends it and accomplishes whatsoever He listeth)! HERE IS ALL THE SUBSTANCE THAT YOU LEFT OUT, let's show our readers what you've done here, shall we:
🕊"And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest thou these things? or who is he that gave thee this authority? And he answered and said unto them, I will also ask you one thing; and answer me: The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then believed ye him not? But and if we say, Of men; all the people will stone us: for they be persuaded that John was a prophet. And they answered, that they could not tell whence it was. And Jesus said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things. Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard, and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time. And at the season he sent a servant to the husbandmen, that they should give him of the fruit of the vineyard: but the husbandmen beat him, and sent him away empty. And again he sent another servant: and they beat him also, and entreated him shamefully, and sent him away empty. And again he sent a third: and they wounded him also, and cast him out. Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him when they see him. But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours. So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them? He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard it, they said, God forbid. And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. And the chief priests and the scribes the same hour sought to lay hands on him; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them. And they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor. And they asked him, saying, Master, we know that thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God truly: Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no? But he perceived their craftiness, and said unto them, Why tempt ye me? Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar's. And he said unto them, "Render therefore unto Caesar" the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's. And they could not take hold of his words before the people: and they marvelled at his answer, and held their peace.."

This passage is so far from any point you're trying to convey; on the contrary however, I see strong emphasis on much of the content of your posts!
All Scriptural Truths, That No One, No One Can Deny!!!!

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
  • "BOTTOM LINE, our forefathers were God fearing men of Faith"
Some were, some were not.

In order to make the point, you need a list of names that you consider to be the "founders" of the country. Many people founded America, if by "founding" you mean settling. There are people who worked hard whose names have long been forgotten, if they were known in the first place. To me, America still looks unsettled.

If you mean legally founded, the people who made our laws in the late 1700s to establish the nation the United States, you run into the same problem. You believe a group of lawyers, judges, and politicians in America in the 1700s were all upstanding Christians? If they were, it would've been a first. Many of them secretly sided with the British. Thomas Jefferson obviously wasn't a Christian. He even wrote his own version of the Bible, the Jefferson Bible. He didn't actually write it, he edited it. It was a collection of sayings attributed to Jesus.

In the 1700s one was a Christian because everyone else was a Christian. It was part of the cultural ethos. Many people came to America to escape religious persecution, to be free to choose what to believe. There certainly wasn't uniformity of opinion, and there never will be.
  • "pristine education"
I never said my education was pristine. Don't put words in my mouth.
  • "This passage is so far from any point you're trying to convey"
You've distorted the meaning beyond recognition. A very common failing. Cutting and pasting long text that you don't understand really does no one any good. I have a hunch I'm talking to someone who isn't in their right mind. There's nothing I can say to such a person except to wish you some degree of mental peace.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
"However, you might actually want to check in on the Bible"

Are you assuming I've never read it?

Why do people frequently assume that they have the read the Bible and no one else has? Little game of one-upmanship, eh? You don't recall that kind of thing from the Bible, then, eh?

This is the kind putrid behavior I see when the Bible comes up, and it's a good reason to avoid talking about it. You don't have a f***ing clue about the Bible.
Au contraire, Mr. Countermoon, I work very hard NOT to assume anything about anyone. I am six decades plus and have read Scriptures, the Bible front to back cover four times in my lifetime. Despite the fact that I read His Bible almost daily, I retain 1/16 of what I read because the wisdom of God is so vast and so much higher than my earthly puny mind; that it is beyond me to KNOW Scripture as I desire to know it. It is as vast as the ocean. An analogy is to say I have swam or fished or boated or surfed the Atlantic Ocean and still truthfully acknowledge that I have not even begin to KNOW the entire ocean. No one could. I simply know the essence of the ocean. That is how I think of God and His inspired word. I know His essence and His character and choose to believe the Bible is His inspired word. I could live another sixty years and never be complete in my knowledge of God and His word. I think if one is truthful, they would agree with that statement, as they would agree to it as it relates to the Atlantic Ocean.

So, I know for me personally, that even if I am disciplined enough to go back and check in with what the Bible has to say about a matter (because I choose to believe that it is the inerrant word of God), I am going to fail to understand what it has said until Holy Spirit reveals it to me.

I have learned that I can either be responsible TO someone- anyone; as in believing the best about a person; giving a person the benefit of the doubt; allowing that they are an intelligent human capable of making their own decisions until evidence proves otherwise; being respectful, being kind to a person; wishing them the best; believing they are operating from the best they can at any given moment; that they are the hero in their own story; trying to understand their point of view; or that something might have slipped their mind (hence, my comment:" however, you might actually want to check in the on the Bible"- as a SUGGESTION rather than a condemnation or an assumption).

Or I can be responsible FOR someone- for their: reactions; impressions; assumptions; offenses; interpretations; defining moments; trigger points; etc. But I cannot do both. So, I choose to be responsible TO someone and treat them as I would desire to be treated. I work to edify and not tear down individuals. However, ultimately, I desire to please Abba Father and refrain from not grieving Holy Spirit. I am not a game player as in "little game of one-upmanship".

I take very seriously every word that I write and every word that comes out of my mouth precisely because I will be held accountable to Holy God and to Him alone. He will judge my every thought and intent. And until He informs me to have nothing more to do with someone, because only He knows the minds and hearts of men/women; that is how I choose to respond. He has blessed me with discernment; and has provided me with enough Spiritual wisdom and revelation, so that the eyes of my heart have been enlightened, AND given me a back bone to speak the thoughts of my heart.

If that is offensive to you, it was an honest and unintended consequence. I am sorry if you have had enough of those types of experiences with Christians and their reliance on Scripture that it has become "putrid behavior" to you. I would not want anyone to disbelieve the Bible and its veracity because of what a sinful human being has done in quoting Scripture, especially myself. I think God wants everyone to know his Heart, His character and His Words of Truth in The Bible. I think He desires a relationship with everyone until He hardens their hearts. Or they die an unbeliever. Then it is too late.

Last edited:
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
My apologies for redundancy in a later post. I just started reading this post tonight and responded as I went along. So, I also thought of this same scripture passage. As well as Jesus Christ writing with his finger in the dirt after the Pharisses accused the woman of adultery.
🤷🏼‍♀️ Somethings are worth repeating!!! 🙋🏼‍♀️Amen!!!🤗

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Beautiful words of wisdom🙏🏻😇🕊

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat