The big, giant, screaming elephant in the room!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Echo1

Feb 22, 2021
I love the show, the guests, the discussion, the information and the occasional theme of "here's what you can do with this information the help create a positive change" etc., but what I simply cannot understand is how after this last election and after the hours and hours of talking about how this election was stolen, the main theme of the show is NOT how we are going to make sure another election isn't stolen. All this talk about taking back the senate in 2022, Lindsey Graham, Mitch Mcconnell etc....WHO CARES if the same well-organized web of criminals who used every dirty trick in the book to illegally win districts and states are still out there ready to do it again? It seems to me the main theme of this show, if we have any hope at all, should be about what specific actions we all can take to take control over and/or oversee future elections to make sure what happened in 2020 doesn't happen again. If we don't fix this one problem, it doesn't matter if we put the best candidates imaginable up for election, they won't win because the "election results" won't reflect the actual people who voted.
Where are the guests who know the whole voting process inside and out? Where are the experts telling us how to get Dominion out of the picture, or how to force them to secure their software and equipment? Where are the specific instructions from the people who really know this stuff so we, as a grass roots movement can retake the INTEGRITY of our elections so we can hopefully retake our elections populist/America first candidates? The elephant is there, but Steve and gang seem to be focused on what I'd consider less important issues.

Adamestep49

Feb 14, 2021
I love the show, the guests, the discussion, the information and the occasional theme of "here's what you can do with this information the help create a positive change" etc., but what I simply cannot understand is how after this last election and after the hours and hours of talking about how this election was stolen, the main theme of the show is NOT how we are going to make sure another election isn't stolen. All this talk about taking back the senate in 2022, Lindsey Graham, Mitch Mcconnell etc....WHO CARES if the same well-organized web of criminals who used every dirty trick in the book to illegally win districts and states are still out there ready to do it again? It seems to me the main theme of this show, if we have any hope at all, should be about what specific actions we all can take to take control over and/or oversee future elections to make sure what happened in 2020 doesn't happen again. If we don't fix this one problem, it doesn't matter if we put the best candidates imaginable up for election, they won't win because the "election results" won't reflect the actual people who voted.
Where are the guests who know the whole voting process inside and out? Where are the experts telling us how to get Dominion out of the picture, or how to force them to secure their software and equipment? Where are the specific instructions from the people who really know this stuff so we, as a grass roots movement can retake the INTEGRITY of our elections so we can hopefully retake our elections populist/America first candidates? The elephant is there, but Steve and gang seem to be focused on what I'd consider less important issues.
You get it! we are no longer the American Republic, we are communist now And there will never be another fair election and they will use the metrics collected in such false elections to map the opposition for eradication. We are a China satellite now and once 2/3rd of the states legislatures are stolen the heist will be complete....coming in 2022 to a place near you!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat