The Big MAGA Stick that Companies & Politicians Will Soon Come To Fear!!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
The 85 million people in the MAGA movement make up the most powerful political and economic force in this country!
Here's how they can exert their economic power and political will!

Start a Weekly Online National MAGA Boycott Announcement to:

1. Designate Businesses to Boycott - Announce and initiate a national boycott on any businesses that do not act or believe in America First!

2. Pick a national Political Adversary of the Week - Then announce and initiate a plan for their political demise!

3. Pick a national Political Hero of the Week - Then reward them with electronic, verbal or financial support!

Remember - Voting in elections only occurs every few years but voting with the pocketbook starts immediately and continues until it's called off. A weekly event for boycott announcements can be coordinated by websites like: The Bannon War Room, The Gateway Pundit, Citizens Free Press, Populist Press, Revolver, etc. Boycotts can also be replicated at the state and local level, and facilitated by state-level organizations!

As Individuals we are easily dismissed, but as a block - We Are The Boss!

If we got the power, now's the time to use it!
As Mr. B often says: It's all about "Action, Action, Action!"

Last edited:

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
Steve mentioned a list of companies Deplorables should boycot. I want to see it.
I would say start with any company that does business with China. (Like Walmart)?

I really don't see why the leaders of the MAGA movement haven't already seen the logic of Economic Boycotts. It's the only "for sure power" we got and with the existing digital Army and following, it would be a breeze to organize!

Come on guys, can you help me bring this idea to the surface and get this going? I feel sure Bannon would immediately see the logic and potential!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Steve mentioned a list of companies Deplorables should boycot. I want to see it.
It amuses me that people were boycotting football, then yesterday the stadium was packed full of right wingers mostly. So they stopped boycotting football that is overran with paid commie robots because trump isn’t in office anymore? They are sheep. Still had blm anti white bs there and tons of satanic garbage and anti American bullshit but hey football makes them feel good so why would they give it up. This is the vast amount humans for you. Sheep, cattle, one minute upset about what they are doing next minute throwing out their money to support millionaires who hate them. Brainwashed, unreliable and foolish. Just blow the world up and start again. These people can’t be saved. They are supporting and walking to their own deaths. Whatever tired of the bs.

Reactions: Debbiey

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
The Super Bowl was not an officially organized MAGA Boycott. Contrast that to an officially announced boycott by an officially recognized leader of the MAGA movement. Do that and the patriot motivations kick-in with the understanding that millions of other patriots will be joining in the action. History has proven, that when properly organized there's no doubt that economic boycotts work!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The Super Bowl was not an officially organized MAGA Boycott. Contrast that to an officially announced boycott by an officially recognized leader of the MAGA movement. Do that and the patriot motivations kick-in with the understanding that millions of other patriots will be joining in the action. History has proven, that when properly organized there's no doubt that economic boycotts work!
How was it not an “officially Maga boycott” when that was all anyone was speaking of? Every trump supporter all over the Internet was saying it.

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
How was it not an “officially Maga boycott” when that was all anyone was speaking of? Every trump supporter all over the Internet was saying it.
Internet Chatter doesn't have the same effect and authority as a nationally recognized leader like Bannon, Navorro or Trump declaring an official America First Boycott!

If the leadership would officially declare the intent and purpose - I have no doubt the Patriot Army would join right in!

Look at the crowd that drove all the way to D.C. on Jan. 6th for Trump, look at all the people who show up at the rallies and even start their own rallies. Look at all the people who voted!

The motivation is there but it's got to be more organized and substantiated than internet chatter! 85 Million adults have massive economic power, but it's got to be harnessed and applied!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
What is funny is Trump still supported football during all their anti American bs. Bannon is not a leader. Trump gave up and Navarro, idk about. I wouldn’t really consider any of them true, real leaders anymore. But, the word would need to get out through the internet because msm won’t do it.

USA6365

Feb 10, 2021
I would say start with any company that does business with China. (Like Walmart)?

I really don't see why the leaders of the MAGA movement haven't already seen the logic of Economic Boycotts. It's the only "for sure power" we got and with the existing digital Army and following, it would be a breeze to organize!

Come on guys, can you help me bring this idea to the surface and get this going? I feel sure Bannon would immediately see the logic and potential!
Boycott Amazon!

armnwake

Feb 10, 2021
100 needs to happen. We must become more unified in action. I too am eager to see the list war room spoke briefly of a few wks ago. I already don’t go to box stores (minus Kroger) and am wks away from canceling all ties to Amazon, after I stock the emergency supplies and buy some anti-authoritarian literature to hand out to those not in the know. I always keep my eyes out for who I give my dollar to but it’d be nice to have someone come up with a list of companies that I may be overlooking.

We simply have to hit back harder against these malign actors. As a movement we’re very good at coming to the defense of a persecution of one of our own (Lindell), but we don’t go on offense as a whole. That must change NOW.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
It amuses me that people were boycotting football, then yesterday the stadium was packed full of right wingers mostly. So they stopped boycotting football that is overran with paid commie robots because trump isn’t in office anymore? They are sheep. Still had blm anti white bs there and tons of satanic garbage and anti American bullshit but hey football makes them feel good so why would they give it up. This is the vast amount humans for you. Sheep, cattle, one minute upset about what they are doing next minute throwing out their money to support millionaires who hate them. Brainwashed, unreliable and foolish. Just blow the world up and start again. These people can’t be saved. They are supporting and walking to their own deaths. Whatever tired of the bs.
How many right wingers did ewe count at the game? How did ewe determine they were mostly right wingers?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat