The Biggest Killing Machine in History: CCP Brags About 400 Million Forced Abortions

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DWB

Jan 9, 2021

Steven Mosher reveals the Chinese Communist Party is the “biggest killing machine in human history.” The regime has killed at least 90 million adults and 400 million unborn — nearly a half a billion people — through forced abortions.
how can the world condone the Chinese Communist Party doing this?

Reactions: Susan M

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
Mostly females for the one child policy. Insanely evil
We've been hearing about this for years. What has been done about it ? Instead we've increased our dealings with this Regime and made them more powerful and now they are in our country.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

Steven Mosher reveals the Chinese Communist Party is the “biggest killing machine in human history.” The regime has killed at least 90 million adults and 400 million unborn — nearly a half a billion people — through forced abortions.
Look how long the Chinese people have been under this regime of death. We are just starting to realize that we are being placed under it too. We have committed sins here too, many. How many unborn and born babies were slaughtered here by those who rationalize this as MY BODY? Well it may be your body, but that innocent life was not YOUR BODY. Anyone who believes in this should feel quite at home with the CCP. But dont come crying to me when they want to abort you. I will never give in, give up, or give my soul away to them. We cannot allow this to happen here at home.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat