'THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM' - President Donald Trump

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Thanks for visiting the War Room Forum. Please take a moment to sign up for an account so you can join in on the disucssions, participate in LIVE chat and connect with our users.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Trump was a good President. He will be remembered as such by people who matter. 5-10 years from now the left will be whining and moaning about the communism they are under, and blame trump for it. Always imbeciles. Bless Trump. Americans should have fought hard when the election was rigged and they didn’t. Very said day, weeks, months in American history.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
They did fight hard jack ass! Courts with liberals screwed him over!
“They?” You mean the small handful of lawyers he has? I wasn’t talking about them.

Where’s the Americans storming the government taking it over? Ever heard of The Battle of Athens? That is what Americans should have been doing. Relying on fecking courts that are all bought off by pedophiles. Okay mate. So f***ing compliant people are nowadays. So damn compliant.

1611015789079.jpg

jkjr

Jan 8, 2021
“They?” You mean the small handful of lawyers he has? I wasn’t talking about them.

Where’s the Americans storming the government taking it over? Ever heard of The Battle of Athens? That is what Americans should have been doing. Relying on fecking courts that are all bought off by pedophiles. Okay mate. So f***ing compliant people are nowadays. So damn compliant.

View attachment 650
Armed insurrection against the United States of America is considered Treason and is punishable under 18 USC 115 . punishment includes DEATH or imprisonment of not less than 5 years.
There is also listed in the USC criminal charges for anyone who does not report the above mentioned treason to authorities.
I am totally against an armed uprising against the United States of America and I am against that activity.
You are trying to incite violence and you should STOP IT!!

The battle of athens turned out well, I applaud those guys .
Observations from written account:
1. The hometown guys had small arms and Dynamite .
The Sheriff and Deputies had small arms only from reports on story.
2.The hometown guys had equal or superior numbers compared to Sheriff.
3. Hometown guys had similar training from military service.
4. Sheriff was a coward and eventually ran off.
The Hometown guys got lucky because;
The neighboring county Sheriff refused to come to the aid of the crooked Sheriff.
The National Guard either was not called by the Governor or they did not show up during the siege.
Comparing this great undertaking by Hometown boys to taking up arms against our Federal Government that has over 1 million active duty troops equipped with state of the art communications, small arms, tanks, helicopter gun ships with various ordinance, drones, etc,. IS PURE MADNESS.

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Armed insurrection against the United States of America is considered Treason and is punishable under 18 USC 115 . punishment includes DEATH or imprisonment of not less than 5 years.
There is also listed in the USC criminal charges for anyone who does not report the above mentioned treason to authorities.
I am totally against an armed uprising against the United States of America and I am against anyone who suggests that activity.
You are trying to incite violence and you should STOP IT!!
This is a great site to exchange ideas and YOU are ruining it for me .
And who put that into law? Did our forefathers state that? I don’t think so. It isn’t treason to go against people who are committing treason. And I am not inciting violence. I never said go out and do it, did I? So be it mate, you want communism you’ve got it. Boomer, I am assuming? And spare me the woe is me “ruining it for me” malarkey. Sounds childish. Ignore me and my posts if need be.
But our forefathers would not have tolerated this. That is why they gave americans the second amendment, but glad you have been brainwashed into thinking how horrible it is to arrest, prosecute and hang traitors. Very american.

BTW, it hasn’t been the USA since 1913. and those that consider that the government is above American citizens are traitors, and your statement leans towards that.

jkjr

Jan 8, 2021
And who put that into law? Did our forefathers state that? I don’t think so. It isn’t treason to go against people who are committing treason. And I am not inciting violence. I never said go out and do it, did I? So be it mate, you want communism you’ve got it. Boomer, I am assuming? And spare me the woe is me “ruining it for me” malarkey. Sounds childish. Ignore me and my posts if need be.
But our forefathers would not have tolerated this. That is why they gave americans the second amendment, but glad you have been brainwashed into thinking how horrible it is to arrest, prosecute and hang traitors. Very american.

BTW, it hasn’t been the USA since 1913. and those that consider that the government is above American citizens are traitors, and your statement leans towards that.
you should

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
you have convinced me that your cell will be padded !!!
And you have convinced me you will be in a gulag crying because you lack the balls our forefathers had to fight against commie pedophile scumbags. Look boomer, just put me on ignore. I dislike people like you. You would rather watch your children, grandchildren, etc die in the hands of communists or live a horrendous life than fight because some anti American put it into law that you can’t fight against a treasonous government (which goes against the constitution and what our forefathers believed in, but keep calling yourself an American.) Good for you. Played right into the enemies hands. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

jkjr

Jan 8, 2021
And you have convinced me you will be in a gulag crying because you lack the balls our forefathers had to fight against commie pedophile scumbags. Look boomer, just put me on ignore. I dislike people like you. You would rather watch your children, grandchildren, etc die in the hands of communists or live a horrendous life than fight because some anti American put it into law that you can’t fight against a treasonous government (which goes against the constitution and what our forefathers believed in, but keep calling yourself an American.) Good for you. Played right into the enemies hands. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
other than berating folks on this site and blathering on , What are you doing to help this country??

TexasTrout

Jan 18, 2021

View attachment 650
Fed up, you or I both have no idea what is going to happen. I tend to think the crap is going to the the fan. Everything from troops positioned at capital, DOD releasing documents that show foreign interference and certain people talking that makes good sense. That being said I personally think it is the only way our country survives. Now for you. You have been spreading doom and gloom almost every post. Your language tells me you are not even in America. This is totally your right and that is freedom of speech, but I can sure call you out on it. Opinions are like "A" HOLES and everyone has one. I seriously think you are liberal trying to stir the pot and get everyone worked up on these boards. We are all here looking for something to happen and you sit there and shoot everyone's s*** down. Remember people are grasping for something to happen and it's been a roller coaster ride, but you are not the one with all the answers! You are just posting your negative ass comments. Before you say it, I'm not a "Q" conspiracy theorist but I do look at everything. Now sit back at try take it down a notch and wait and see.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Fed up, you or I both have no idea what is going to happen. I tend to think the crap is going to the the fan. Everything from troops positioned at capital, DOD releasing documents that show foreign interference and certain people talking that makes good sense. That being said I personally think it is the only way our country survives. Now for you. You have been spreading doom and gloom almost every post. Your language tells me you are not even in America. This is totally your right and that is freedom of speech, but I can sure call you out on it. Opinions are like "A" HOLES and everyone has one. I seriously think you are liberal trying to stir the pot and get everyone worked up on these boards. We are all here looking for something to happen and you sit there and shoot everyone's s*** down. Remember people are grasping for something to happen and it's been a roller coaster ride, but you are not the one with all the answers! You are just posting your negative ass comments. Before you say it, I'm not a "Q" conspiracy theorist but I do look at everything. Now sit back at try take it down a notch and wait and see.
I am an American but left. I am not a liberal, not a leftist, not a conservative, not a Republican nor democrat. When I came on here people were posting facts, now It is a bunch of Q stuff. I get people are looking for hope. But folks need to wake up to reality and what might happen. I stated before, I think Biden will get in and there will be a bunch of small IRA type of warfare that will happen. Not advocating it, but I can see small groups blowing up buildings. It is history repeating itself.

Hey folks if people don’t want to be realistic or listen to someone who has studied all this then put me on ignore. It isn’t hard to do. Reality = negative. Get over it. Sorry but not sorry for being realistic here and not trying to grasp at false hope that I use to do years ago only to be let down. So many have only now been let down that they can’t grasp what is going to happen. Been there, done that.

And it is odd people complain yet listen to Steve Bannon who is a realist as well, perhaps not to my extent but definitely against what many here are reaching for. Makes me wonder if any of you even listen to his show.

MinuteMan1

Jan 18, 2021

View attachment 650
Listen...the people have backed Trump sufficiently. Trump has been denied due process and by representation it is the American people that have been collectively denied due process....This is fresh and only 12 days old...what makes you think the fight has really every begun...in some ways yes but you have not seen the terrible resolve of the Free People yet, but you WILL!

MinuteMan1

Jan 18, 2021
Trump was a good President. He will be remembered as such by people who matter. 5-10 years from now the left will be whining and moaning about the communism they are under, and blame trump for it. Always imbeciles. Bless Trump. Americans should have fought hard when the election was rigged and they didn’t. Very said day, weeks, months in American history.
Listen...the people have backed Trump sufficiently. Trump has been denied due process and by representation it is the American people that have been collectively denied due process....This is fresh and only 12 days old...what makes you think the fight has really every begun...in some ways yes but you have not seen the terrible resolve of the Free People yet, but you WILL!

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News