THE CAPITOL RIOT was FULLY A FALSE FLAG meant to PREVENT A FORENSIC AUDIT of the VOTE!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
THE CAPITOL RIOT was FULLY A FALSE FLAG meant to PREVENT A FORENSIC AUDIT of the VOTE!

KAMALA HARRIS helps bail out rioters and THEN HAS THE GALL TO HELP LEAD A PARTY THAT INSISTS ANTI-GOVERNMENT RIOTS AT A REPUBLICAN RALLY ARE “INSURRECTION” while she calls anti-government riots at Democrat rallies “brilliant” and a “mark of a real democracy.”

It is plain to anyone with eyes to see that in this nation justice is not being equally applied.
If people don’t think this is a problem, they are part of it.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/1...nously-foreshadow-democrats-truth-commission/

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
Now it’s $70K - CNN and now NBC are allegedly involved! Completely planned ahead of time to SHUT US DOWN!

Remember: it’s their ACTIONS, not JUST their WORDS — and NOTHING is gonna change until we get to the bottom of the 11/3 election-fraud (THE STEAL). Until such time, we will NEVER have: free, fair and just, “one man - one vote,” (national) elections!

Reactions: Drain the Swamp

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Don't be surprised that evidence comes out that the plan was to create an opportunity to get some people to enter the Capital Building to stop the presentation of election fraud in the Senate. Now they are smartly using the wall to make the world think that MAGA is a dangerous group. BUT it backfired because no MAGA have come back to protest with smash and burn like BLM.

BidenWall.png

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021

KAMALA HARRIS helps bail out rioters and THEN HAS THE GALL TO HELP LEAD A PARTY THAT INSISTS ANTI-GOVERNMENT RIOTS AT A REPUBLICAN RALLY ARE “INSURRECTION” while she calls anti-government riots at Democrat rallies “brilliant” and a “mark of a real democracy.”

It is plain to anyone with eyes to see that in this nation justice is not being equally applied.
If people don’t think this is a problem, they are part of it.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/1...nously-foreshadow-democrats-truth-commission/
They want to disregard our Constitution, Laws and Absolutely destroy as much of our Country as possible from A to Z as fast as possible! Wonderful Godless people!

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
They want to disregard our Constitution, Laws and Absolutely destroy as much of our Country as possible from A to Z as fast as possible! Wonderful Godless people!
I think they really believe they are doing the right thing. I don't understand why Biden (those who control Biden) stopped the pipeline because the oil is going to come in anyways but using a more dangerous, costly method. What is the point other than maybe some people are going to profit from it at our cost. Or is it because they want to get back at Trump even though they believe stopping the pipeline is a mistake. Common sense tells you the pipeline is a good idea.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I think they really believe they are doing the right thing. I don't understand why Biden (those who control Biden) stopped the pipeline because the oil is going to come in anyways but using a more dangerous, costly method. What is the point other than maybe some people are going to profit from it at our cost. Or is it because they want to get back at Trump even though they believe stopping the pipeline is a mistake. Common sense tells you the pipeline is a good idea.
The Latter I'm sure! They are trying as fast as possible to undo all of the Great progress of the Country by the Truly elected President of the United States of America, Donald J Trump. Remember, these people are Evil, Scheming, Manipulators and they could care less about the wellbeing of any of the American people and at any cost! They are unable to complete a rational thought in what appears to be a hollow brainless head!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
The Latter I'm sure! They are trying as fast as possible to undo all of the Great progress of the Country by the Truly elected President of the United States of America, Donald J Trump. Remember, these people are Evil, Scheming, Manipulators and they could care less about the wellbeing of any of the American people and at any cost! They are unable to complete a rational thought in what appears to be a hollow brainless head!
I did also hear, but can't confirm that a few liberals in the trucking or railway industry were planning to capitalize from the pipeline shutdown.

• Wow

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat