The CCP Has 'Absolute Disdain for Human Life'

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
....'Absolute DISDAIN for HUMAN LIFE'......welp......we can add the DEMONRATS and the BIDEN ADMINISTRATION.... to that appalling list....I mean.....COME ON.....look at the INHUMANITY happening at the border.......those women and children....WILL BE SOLD...into the SEX TRADE....all....those poor souls only craving a better life...will end up....shackled and frozen with fear.....holed up in dirty rooms with no light or fresh air....'housed and bagged' like cattle.....to serve ....and BE at the ready...for the SICK and deviant sexual pleasure of lonely...frail....loser men (and sick women).
ANYONE who believes that Joe biden...or their old blue...we're for the working guy....Democrat party.....if THEY...or YOU....or ANYONE... willing to admit they are supporting this whole NIGHTMARE......of a democratic 'TURN'...in our political revolving door....if they.... BELIEVE.... that BIDEN is actually...'looking out for'.....and 'caring for'...WE THE PEOPLE....welp....one of my dear friends is a Physician...Psychiatrist......and....I...certainly can get you into see him..heck....in fact....I will even pay.
The inhumanity that is being PUSHED... by this white house...IS....at least.....to my sensitive....oh....my GOSH....I LOVE LOVE LOVE AMERICA...heart.....is indescribable......there are days when I think it...IS OVER.....(you guys have read those days...!!!!)...then....there are.....voices and people....AND HISTORY....AND HISTORY.....AND HISTORY....that will come...rushing thru.... my soul.... like a freight train......and all the voices and the memories...and history....ALL GEL...together.....to raise my heart and soul UP....to remind me.....that.....WE THE PEOPLE......have fought.....and WILL FIGHT ......LIKE HELL...to keep these bastards...at bay.
'The CCP HAS ABSOLUTE DISDAIN FOR HUMAN LIFE'.....and well....hell....so does...JOE frickin .....SICK BIDEN.... and the demonrat party.

Last edited:
Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
The history of humans is more to harm than to not harm. Life wants to live and whatever gets in the way can be destroyed.
Sad but changeable fact regarding people.
When people understand the value of each other, the harm done to each other will stop.
It is the answer.
While on this planet and where ever we may go, the struggle with our inherent nature will continue.
It's up to all in trying to respect others.
Those who don't value others, to the point of harming them, must be dealt with.

AllLivesMatter

Mar 18, 2021
Interesting that although thee CCP forced abortions over decades, up to about 600 million, they supposedly have not used aborted fetal tissue for their bio research. The US on the other hand, along with EU, have used fetal tissue since 1969 and Rubella vaccine. The latest atrocity uses fetal tissue for “humanizing” animal organs for research. The latest vaccine from the cell lines saved from some abortions as far back as 1985, is the Johnson and Johnson COVID19 VACCINE, along with the ASTRAZENECA vaccine. So we regard human life more than CCP since we don’t throw away all abortions( but most are of 60 million). We have the morality of Nazi Germany with a humanitarian spin. Swallow hard and get vaccinated!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat