The CCPvirus hero? Fauci

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Iris Adele

Jan 6, 2021
I occurs to me that Fauci helped create the CCP virus and now wants attention as the expert that helps us get through this crisis. Does he suffer from Munchhousen by Proxie mental health condition?

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I occurs to me that Fauci helped create the CCP virus and now wants attention as the expert that helps us get through this crisis. Does he suffer from Munchhousen by Proxie mental health condition?
YOU GOT IT. That's why I call him Comrade Fauci. Rand Paul had his way with him today. Lots of backpedaling by Fauci! He has NO answers. He can't site any studies. He's a tool of the global elites. About time someone called him out and forced him to validate his madness.

SQUIRM LITTLE WORM!

Last edited:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Fauci is the QUINTESSENTIAL Munchousen by Proxie &
FOOL-IN-CHARGE !!!!!

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Daily I hear the sad stories of people's loved ones who have taken the jab. And Comrade Fauci has the audacity to continue to proclaim its safety.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Yes, I believe he has always enjoyed his position and power to both infect and then "save" innocent people. He sees these subjects in the context of equipment, and he seems to have a God complex.

In the medical field...

Some people with a pathological interest in the power of life and death can be attracted to medical or related professions. Killers who occupy the role of a professional career are sometimes referred to as "angels of death" or angels of mercy. In this role they may kill their patients for money, for a sense of sadistic pleasure, for a belief that they are "easing" the patient's pain, or simply "because they can". In some cases the killer claims the motive is euthanasia when it is not, the difference being that a serial killer lacks a sense of compassion towards the patient which is expected in situations of euthanasia.

Angel of mercy (criminology)

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat