The children of the Faucci war on humanity

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src=""></iframe>

why is Faucci allowed to do this to the world? why is he in charge of monies and children? now he wants to vaccinate children?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
This is extremely sad. If my children were like this I would ask parents who are against these lockdowns to have a day where the kids can get together, at someones house. There are a lot of people against the lockdowns but won’t “break the rules” because they are too obedient, compliant. If people don’t fight back, for example, not wear a face mask, these lockdowns will never end.

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
This is extremely sad. If my children were like this I would ask parents who are against these lockdowns to have a day where the kids can get together, at someones house. There are a lot of people against the lockdowns but won’t “break the rules” because they are too obedient, compliant. If people don’t fight back, for example, not wear a face mask, these lockdowns will never end.
We already have a small group of kids get together at our house and are planning a small senior prom for them as well. They've been locked down for a year now and I really don't know how any of them responsible for this nonsense sleep at night. If parents treated their own children this way the schools would immediately report them and have them taken away for child neglect, child abuse, and in extreme cases wrongful death. Many of these teens have committed suicide and the schools simply just do not care about the damage they are doing to these kids!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
We already have a small group of kids get together at our house and are planning a small senior prom for them as well. They've been locked down for a year now and I really don't know how any of them responsible for this nonsense sleep at night. If parents treated their own children this way the schools would immediately report them and have them taken away for child neglect, child abuse, and in extreme cases wrongful death. Many of these teens have committed suicide and the schools simply just do not care about the damage they are doing to these kids!
So nice to hear you doing that for the children! Bravo! 😊😁

Tbh, with all the technology, WhatsApp, zoom, phones whatever why they don’t just call each other? I’ve always been a loner so being alone without anyone near me for days on end never bothered me, actually made me feel better, in most cases. So I can’t relate to these poor children. My kids will say I miss my friends but then turn around all excited playing and goofing off. I haven’t met any kids that it has effected. I do, when I am well, volunteer at our local special needs school, for children with disabilities like Down syndrome, cerebral palsy etc. I know many of them are having a hard time understanding why the are stuck at home, because they do not understand evil, their hearts are 100 times bigger than people without disabilities. I do know that children with autism, this is effecting them dramatically. So here they are reopening special needs schools next week where half the kids go half the week then the next group goes the other half.

At the end of the day it is the parents responsibility. But many of the parents are brainwashed as well. I would never allow this crap to effect my children in such a way. In fact, they call it the “fake covid.” And are starting to learn about corruption and evil, still a bit too young to go into full details but they will be taught.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat