THE CONSTITUTION CARTA

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

destructivepolitics

Mar 15, 2021
I am a new member, I wanted to ask you for your help to spread the word about Destructive Politics and how we can solve the world Problem!
1. Reform the United Nations as "THE UNITED FREE NATIONS GOVERNED BY CONTRACT LAW"
2. Force congress to sign "THE CONSTITUTION CARTA" it is akin to The Magna Carta, The Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, The contract with America. this is a tea party bill that is one page and to the point. NO MORE 5,000 page bills!
3. Put THE 10 COMMANDMENTS IN EVERY SCHOOL K-12, Every lawyers office prominently displayed and in every member of congress's office!

I attached a copy of THE CONSTITUTION CARTA, Brevity is the soul of wit! Moses and the founding fathers knew this. if you want something the masses can get behind, read, understand, explain and spread to everyone else you have to put it in writing!

Attachments

• The_United_States_Constitution_Carta_to_Stop_Destructive_Politics_Practiced_By_Congress_today.jpg
    The_United_States_Constitution_Carta_to_Stop_Destructive_Politics_Practiced_By_Congress_today.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 33

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat