The events of Jan.6th need not to have happened.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
Cowardly courts, not President Trump, were the spark that lead to the raucous intrusion of the People's House in Washington, D.C. The only lethal weapon used was in the hands of the Capital Police officer who shot and killed an unarmed woman. For weeks prior to the incursion, reports, citizen testimonies, expert witness testimonies, hearings and even surveillance tapes capturing ballot fraud in the making were being brought forward to the Courts and to elected Representatives. Not one of those duly installed protectors of the Republic saw fit to consider any of those requests for an evidentiary hearing. Why was that ? Have you ever been falsely accused of something you had no hand in, and then found yourself surrounded by those who refused to even listen to your side of the events? If you have, then you well recall how angry you became. Is there anything more unjust than to be refused a fair hearing? That is just what has been going on in "Houses of Representation" across our great Nation. The" Make America Great Again" citizens went to Washington to have their grievances heard by those who are elected and paid to do just that. Not paid and elected to turn a deaf ear to the people ! None went to do any physical harm to anyone. Professional agitators know full well how to make the most of such circumstances, and they did. That is what happened and anyone who is cognizant of the facts knows it to be true. Who stands to profit from tearing America to shreds? Not the MAGA citizens whose entire purpose is to make our beautiful country as bountiful for the next generations as it has been for them. It is time to listen to the peoples grievances in a fair and open forum. Only then can the healing begin.

Last edited:

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Right you are. I'm afraid when President Trump invited his supporters to the Capitol on Jan. 6 for a peaceful presence to show Congress the support was there to look into the election fraud, the Dims saw the perfect opportunity to hijack the event with their paid goons and create the scene we witnessed.

It is hard to imagine President Trump was taken by surprise however, as he has always been several steps ahead of the Dims and left-wing media. I think he surmised they would try to sabotage it, which is why he delayed his speech to keep most of the supporters away from the area when it started. President Trump is brilliant and I think he is setting this up the way he wants it to go. Just my thoughts.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Cowardly courts, not President Trump, were the spark that lead to the raucous intrusion of the People's House in Washington, D.C. The only lethal weapon used was in the hands of the Capital Police officer who shot and killed an unarmed woman. For weeks prior to the incursion, reports, citizen testimonies, expert witness testimonies, hearings and even surveillance tapes capturing ballot fraud in the making were being brought forward to the Courts and to elected Representatives. Not one of those duly installed protectors of the Republic saw fit to consider any of those requests for an evidentiary hearing. Why was that ? Have you ever been falsely accused of something you had no hand in, and then found yourself surrounded by those who refused to even listen to your side of the events? If you have, then you well recall how angry you became. Is there anything more unjust than to be refused a fair hearing? That is just what has been going on in "Houses of Representation" across our great Nation. The" Make America Great Again" citizens went to Washington to have their grievances heard by those who are elected and paid to do just that. Not paid and elected to turn a deaf ear to the people ! None went to do any physical harm to anyone. Professional agitators know full well how to make the most of such circumstances, and they did. That is what happened and anyone who is cognizant of the facts knows it to be true. Who stands to profit from tearing America to shreds? Not the MAGA citizens whose entire purpose is to make our beautiful country as bountiful for the next generations as it has been for them. It is time to listen to the peoples grievances in a fair and open forum. Only then can the healing begin.
I WAS THERE. IT WAS WONDERFUL. I WOULD NOT HAVE MISSED IT FOR ANYTHING. IF SOME PEOPLE CRASHED THE PARTY AND ACTED BAD THAT IS NOT OUR FAULT. THAT WAS THE MOST PEACEFUL AND UNIFIED OCEAN OF PEOPLE I WAS EVER IN. I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE IT IN MY LIFE. I AM NOT SORRY I WENT. I BELIEVE GOD IS BRINGING SOMETHING GOOD OUT OF IT. THOSE OF US WHO PARTICIPATED WILL NEVER FORGET IT. I CALL THIS THE "MILLION GUARDIANS OF AMERICA". ONE DAY THIS EVENT WILL BE CONSIDERED AS IMPORTANT AS THE COLONIAL TEAPARTIES IN ALL THE MAJOR PORTS, OR FT SUMPTER, OR THE CROSSING OF THE DELAWARE. IT WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY IN THE LAST 200 YEARS.

Reactions: JohnKinnon

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat