The fence is up because they anticipate a civil war when they remove biden and kackling kamala takes over!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Our country is like a volcano preparing to erupt. The internal pressure is increasing, small fissures in the country are sprouting but the “big one” is inevitable.

Reactions: NvEric

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Civil war, lol, because Kamala will be president? Lol.

Hell there wasn’t even a civil war over Trumps election fraud. Nobodies going to do s***. But moan. Paranoid drunk twat.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Civil war, lol, because Kamala will be president? Lol.

Hell there wasn’t even a civil war over Trumps election fraud. Nobodies going to do s***. But moan. Paranoid drunk twat.
I agree. I don’t think there will be a civil war. The majority of both parties do not care enough about their beliefs and our country to put their lives at risk.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
The wall around the peoples house is there because Pelosi anticipates a civil war when she removes biden and kackling kamala takes over!!
Neither of them will complete an illegitimate term of office

Attachments

• BidenIllegitimate.jpg
    BidenIllegitimate.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Trumpster

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
The huge unrelenting force behind the unraveling of the Fraudulent 2020 ELECTION is where I "put my money on"! It takes just one state audit to finally piece the entire puzzle together forensically auditing the ballots and machines!

Pelosi, Schumer, Romney and McConnell all know that "SH*&'s about to hit the fan"

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
What a bunch of ... what are ... who are these ...
I faced this back in 2012, people come to post and that's it. Nothing else.
Few if any have faith here. Few, if any, want to work. And fewer want to learn.
Which is why the bunch here are right.
Lazy looser's last licks leach life liberally lest lame lads lases leap long lasting lessons.
In other words, you will die if you don't learn and act.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat