The frightening truth about Remdesivir…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NonniK

War Room VIP Member
May 8, 2021
I watched this clip earlier…there is in excess of 5 hours of testimony to Senator Johnson, by health officials and other experts on the EUA jab and “treatment” of patients that are/were hospitalized. I plan on watching them all when I have time. Very eye-opening!

Reactions: Carty and Jwjeter2

TeeTee

Jul 20, 2021
I was so disturbed when I first heard about this last year. So, as a pharmacist, (with my own brain), I decided to look more into remdesivir’s fda approved clinical monograph…. Isn’t it funny how under the category of Drug-Drug interactions, that there was only ONE interacting drug lol? The funnier part is the drug listed was none other than…. Hydroxychloriquine 🤦🏻‍♀️ How stupid do they think we are, lol? Or idk.. maybe another strange “coincidence” 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Gee3

Jun 9, 2021
Dr. Faucinstein knew that Remdesivir was deadly way back during Ebola when they stopped using it. Foulci explicitly made Remdesivir mandatory treatment in the NY hospitals in order to jack up the Covid19 deaths so an Emergency Authorization for the vaccines would be expedited. He's an evil elitist murderer & should be hung in a public square by his testicles.......THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT...!!!

SheepDogPatriot13

Feb 16, 2021
Dr. Faucinstein knew that Remdesivir was deadly way back during Ebola when they stopped using it. Foulci explicitly made Remdesivir mandatory treatment in the NY hospitals in order to jack up the Covid19 deaths so an Emergency Authorization for the vaccines would be expedited. He's an evil elitist murderer & should be hung in a public square by his testicles.......THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT...!!!
NOT to mention the kickbacks faux-chi gets for every dose of Remdesvir his CDC covid protocol requires. Main message is: Do NOT go to the hospital for covid, unless you want to die on the vent...

SheepDogPatriot13

Feb 16, 2021
I was so disturbed when I first heard about this last year. So, as a pharmacist, (with my own brain), I decided to look more into remdesivir’s fda approved clinical monograph…. Isn’t it funny how under the category of Drug-Drug interactions, that there was only ONE interacting drug lol? The funnier part is the drug listed was none other than…. Hydroxychloriquine 🤦🏻‍♀️ How stupid do they think we are, lol? Or idk.. maybe another strange “coincidence” 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
So how do we regular citizens find a pharmacy that will sell us Ivermectin??

PrecinctChairman

Jul 15, 2021
Ivermectin IS readily available online. Also, look into Artemisinin (Worm Wood) which is sold as a supplement until they catch wind it is a life-saver! [annua herbal extracts could bolster drug-resistant strains of malaria parasites such as Plasmodium falciparum. For people living in regions where malaria is endemic, exposure to subtherapeutic doses of artemisinin in A. annua may be enough to kill off some of the parasites in their bodies, but not all of them.May 27, 2020]

Reactions: MikeTRex

MikeTRex

Oct 26, 2021
By pushing remdesivir while KNOWING it has a higher risk of death and other serious complications, the federal govt & WHO is GUILTY of premeditated murder and aggravated assault!

How long will Americans stand by and allow this organized crime syndicate in DC to continue???

Reactions: NonniK

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I told everyone remdisvir was toxic, AND IT HAS the exact symptoms of COVID>
perfect, give a drug that gives the symptoms of the disease you told them from a phoney test they have.
now how does anyone know what they are treating for, IF THE SYMPTOMS ARE IDENTICAL? hello?
how long Mike asks?

how long?

Until the people oust them, that's how long.

As long as there is one penny left to be stolen from the still hard working people this land has produced

as long as there is one dollar in their tills, as long as "let them eat worms" Billy...and the Bozo/Bezoz of the world can zucker us into letting them collect the ballots,

as long as hairy joe can have his son say the N word a thousand times in his emails, and the people having the means to expose it do NOT expose it....

as long as they can keep you thinking they mean you well while they steal your houses, and empty your wallets
with planned market crashes and planned shortages...

and we all sit back, and do nothing......oh wait...have a peaceful rally? well, where allowed.

as long as ONE ballot is not counted with representatives from BOTH parties,
as long as ONE machine is used to do the counting.
as long as one man woman or child sits back and just takes it.....and does NOT turn the freakin TV off....

then everything we thought was true, about us, about freedom, about ONE man ONE vote....won't be.

Maybe...it never was.

maybe, we are all just frogs...........boiling happily in our pots.....for far too long

hows that for double entendre'.........smokin pot in a boilin pot....

kind of a round about way of "getting something in the water" right miss rodham?

....Hil LiaRY must be cackling somewhere. she wrote the OBLAMEa care, to rob us....and now they have
they robbed us of our health, AND homes,
robbed us of our doctors,
robbed us of our money,
and worst of all
they have robbed us of our trust in one another....

Her mobbed up daddy would be proud. Xi would be proud, and Barry....don't bogart kid...you done yer bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeTRex

TeeTee

Jul 20, 2021
If you have a prescription for it, I can only suggest you find a nice small independent pharmacy that will fill it for you, I’m sure. I am currently unemployed since they fired me for being unvaccinated :/ otherwise I would love to help.

realgeterdone

War Room VIP Member
Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
When your government turns against you. You must rise up to resist it. You must apply Newtons law of relativity. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Apply as often as needed. If done properly there is no side effects.

MikeTRex

Oct 26, 2021
If you have a prescription for it, I can only suggest you find a nice small independent pharmacy that will fill it for you, I’m sure. I am currently unemployed since they fired me for being unvaccinated :/ otherwise I would love to help.
Sorry to hear that. I pray you will find justice at some point, though I know that won't come from the current govt.

Carty

Jan 29, 2022
I agree, the VAMC gave me Remdesivir in hospital and I have had rough going ever since. I am very lucky to be alive though.

Carty

Jan 29, 2022
NOT to mention the kickbacks faux-chi gets for every dose of Remdesvir his CDC covid protocol requires. Main message is: Do NOT go to the hospital for covid, unless you want to die on the vent...
Senators Rand Paul and Ted Cruz has called for Fauci to be investigated and indicted for his crimes. He has blood on his hands and must be stopped

Reactions: NonniK

MikeTRex

Oct 26, 2021
When you accept the fact that their goal is to murder as many people as possible, this fits perfectly with that goal. What is most disgusting is that most of the medical industry (no longer a "profession") has gone along with this genocide.

MikeTRex

Oct 26, 2021
I agree, the VAMC gave me Remdesivir in hospital and I have had rough going ever since. I am very lucky to be alive though.
Glad you made it. If you get sick again, consider taking Ivermectin w IV-VitC and don't go to any hospital.

Reactions: tj3250

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat