The Government Colluded Against It’s Own People

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
And this is why the People must force change and take on the required oversight by placing in the Constitution their now rightful place to be their to look things over from time to time. However, no system of government is safe from the machinations of evil persons. The ongoing effort to insure rightful and decent government will continue as long as the People do the job.

Governments can never ever police themselves.

MikeTRex

Oct 26, 2021
This is proof the government is totally corrupt and is creating criminals so they can persecute the People! This is no different than communist Russia back in the cold war who murdered people who spoke out, and we are almost at that point in America.

Time to start lawfully prosecuting ALL criminal acts by ALL individuals in ALL entities of government, media, big tech, and big pharma as they are virtually ALL corrupt! Or, we can do nothing and allow them to put nooses around all our necks. Then it will be too late to do anything.

GammaD

Aug 15, 2021
This is proof the government is totally corrupt and is creating criminals so they can persecute the People! This is no different than communist Russia back in the cold war who murdered people who spoke out, and we are almost at that point in America.

Time to start lawfully prosecuting ALL criminal acts by ALL individuals in ALL entities of government, media, big tech, and big pharma as they are virtually ALL corrupt! Or, we can do nothing and allow them to put nooses around all our necks. Then it will be too late to do anything.
What do you mean by "prosecuting?" The legal system, as you know it, is a farce. Let us all define "prosecution" so we can decide what to do. And I agree, the time is now.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
this is why the EU is not working, following our 50 state model into oblivion.

when things get too big, too centralized, trouble always multiplies.

NOW, we see it NOW....or do we. Government colluded??? Understatement of the century.

true story...one company got really big here in NW...they decided to save money by hiring folks with degrees, from a different land.....they brought them here, and paid them half the salary.
where once 5 guys worked they brought in 35
yet still the group couldn't produce anything that worked.
so, they sent in my guy, the guy I had trained, to see what could be done...
and he came back to tell me........this is what you meant by getting too big.

what do you mean....I asked...well sir, they brought in 5 times more people, to help us...and they have produced nothing all year

yes,
and now I know why

well do tell, said I.

well they all have degrees in computer science

yes, well then what's the problem.

the problem is, not one of them has ever actually even touched a keyboard.

this, is big government, and big business...when you hire cheap you get crap.
mammy used to say, you always get what you pay for.
I'd say, these days, that is no longer true...
these days, you get no where remotely close to what you paid for.

we left this to the elites to decide whose retarded nephew got what retarded research grant....and from what schools could people advance in government, and what we got..........was the inmates running the asylums, all of them.
Long as you are in the club, or a yes man, that's what counts.

folks I know, in government, regularly say only a tenth of the folks do 99% of the work. Not like the faithful hard workers that hollywood wants you to think they all are.

realgeterdone

War Room VIP Member
Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
They have done it before and will do it again. They have even committed murder and treason sometimes with the help of the mafia. Then what they have done has become classified. and alot of the rest is destroyed. I think the slow walk with info requested gives them time to manipulate and destroy info.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
They have done it before and will do it again. They have even committed murder and treason sometimes with the help of the mafia. Then what they have done has become classified. and alot of the rest is destroyed. I think the slow walk with info requested gives them time to manipulate and destroy info.
and if the slow walk runs out, there's always blowing up buildings, like at OKlahoma city, like in nashville, and elsewhere.
like if somelace makes a drug we don't want them to take....

the closer you look, the more mouths get permanently closed, factorties and buildings and people....all go boom.
Meanwhile, the Jesuit oath is..........we only kill those the Ruler tells us to kill. The more things change, the more we bury our patriots.

• Wow

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
Just One thought of many?

Without tax revenues our government ceases, we hold the power. We have to start using our powers wisely, so our citizens have control of their futures.

IMO
We should get rid of the income tax in favor of a national sales tax, where the citizens set the rate, no deductions, no stimulus, everyone pays the same on the goods they buy.

Reorganizing around a national sales tax puts our government into being an economic promoter and less of a spender mode, which is better for us all. If government wants something then they either have to ask for a rate increase, have an increase in sales tax revenues, a cut in spending, or both/all. The citizens set the rules and the rates, turning useless-eaters into entrepreneurs, should be the goal of any quality education.
JMO...

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Democrats are Breeding contempt, radicalism, racism, hatred and discontent leaving a foundation with crumbling cement and diseased wood!

Americans have a solid foundation to build upon and the DEPLORABLES will unite as many that are willing to keep America…….AMERICAN

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
Democrats are Breeding contempt, radicalism, racism, hatred and discontent leaving a foundation with crumbling cement and diseased wood!

Americans have a solid foundation to build upon and the DEPLORABLES will unite as many that are willing to keep America…….AMERICAN
Not saying change the constitution, change the way taxes are collected, taxes are not part of the constitution..
The tax revenue system in America is broken, it’s controlled by political greed, corporate power, special deductions and stimulus, for special interests. Politicians, lobbyists, oligarchs, believe our tax revenues belong to them to do as they please, Fauci case in point.

We need a new tax revenue collecting foundation or nothing changes..IMO

GammaD

Aug 15, 2021
Just One thought of many?

Without tax revenues our government ceases, we hold the power. We have to start using our powers wisely, so our citizens have control of their futures.

IMO
We should get rid of the income tax in favor of a national sales tax, where the citizens set the rate, no deductions, no stimulus, everyone pays the same on the goods they buy.

Reorganizing around a national sales tax puts our government into being an economic promoter and less of a spender mode, which is better for us all. If government wants something then they either have to ask for a rate increase, have an increase in sales tax revenues, a cut in spending, or both/all. The citizens set the rules and the rates, turning useless-eaters into entrepreneurs, should be the goal of any quality education.
JMO...
Wow, I was searching through my past content to provide you a link to an idea I'd presented on how we can proceed to self-govern without institutionalized government (via an app!) and it' gone! I will write it again here (because it's important), but I'm done with this forum as it is COMPROMISED!!!!!! See pic with posts between 10/02 -11/14 GONE. Beware, everyone.

When our government was formed in the 18th c, we didn't have the tech we do today. In order to converse in real time, we HAD to appoint a representative from each district to physically travel to meet with other reps. Our government is overcomplicated and outdated and we no longer need representation--we can SELF-GOVERN via an app! Here's an example of how it would work:

A road needs repaving. Someone obtain bids and proposes it on the app, including timelines, budget, milestones and payment schedule. The app disburses the "bill" only to those individuals who would be affected. They see what their share of the cost would be and could then vote on it. Let people vote for what they want directly. You see? It's not that complicated. And if you don't think people will step up to create bills, I contend we'd be flooded with ideas of what to do with other people's money lol. The good part is, only what's needed and wanted will pass. There are no other taxes, we pay as we go. Self-governance as private enterprise. The idea that we need constant legislation is nonsense! That's why our lives have become so ridiculous that we're walking around in fresh, outdoor air with diapers on our faces!!

Attachments

• deleted posts.png
    deleted posts.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 12

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Not saying change the constitution, change the way taxes are collected, taxes are not part of the constitution..
The tax revenue system in America is broken, it’s controlled by political greed, corporate power, special deductions and stimulus, for special interests. Politicians, lobbyists, oligarchs, believe our tax revenues belong to them to do as they please, Fauci case in point.

We need a new tax revenue collecting foundation or nothing changes..IMO
If we fix the voting system then I say we implement a blanket annual allocation sheet, any new necessary budget adjustment they entertain is voted on by the people. It would have to be proposed individually, not allowed to be over a page long, and all funding money trails are to be posted so Americans are able to see the funding went where it was suppose to by annual audits!!! We vote on their salaries and benefits too NOT THEM !!! They should not earn more then our soldiers😡!!!

Last edited:

realgeterdone

War Room VIP Member
Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
It has been our enemy more than it has been our friend. When special forces or units have went in somewhere and it wasn`t in the plans for them to return. We see now American citizens have and others have been the scapegoat for some person or persons in our government.

• Sad

MikeTRex

Oct 26, 2021
What do you mean by "prosecuting?" The legal system, as you know it, is a farce. Let us all define "prosecution" so we can decide what to do. And I agree, the time is now.
Reinstitute Citizen grand juries backed by Militias. Did you know that Militias are the ONLY thing called "necessary" in the entire Constitution?
You are correct that the "legal" system is utterly corrupt which is what the criminals want.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
If we don’t bring the cases then we won’t EVER get rulings we seek. We must continue to pray in faith as we seek for that justice. That NY mask over ride was quite a blessing!!!

MikeTRex

Oct 26, 2021
The government is too big too powerful ant-American ant-truth and criminally insane.
Only if We the People sit by like sheep and do nothing to stop them. We have the lawful right to "alter or abolish" the government and we have the means to do so, provided we don't allow them to steal our weapons. You are dead wrong.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat