The Great Awakening of Logic: "Snap" Goes the Trump Trap!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jan 15, 2021
"Logic! Why don't they teach logic at these schools!?!"

That's always been my favorite quote from C. S. Lewis' book The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. Since Election Day, the need for Logic has been foisted upon us. The world as we knew it had its mask ripped off and with it the scales fell from our eyes.

Now we're on a crash course to shed our MSM brainwashing, learn to think logically and help the sleepers awake and cope in the coming days as they're thrown by the scruff of the neck into the deep end of the Great Awakening. That's both a tall order and an honorable calling.

Logic is our topic today because the reaction by ourselves and others to the massive election fraud of 11/3, the bizarre events/rumors that followed and especially all of President Trump's impeccably phrased non-concession speeches have shown me how deeply you and I have been brainwashed by the MSM and the sorry state of our ability to think logically. (No offense! I'm preaching to myself here!)

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me, "Trump conceded" because they were brainwashed to hear a concession where none was actually spoken, I'd be a rich woman today!

Paraphrasing Gene Stratton Porter, "The Great Awakening came pushing until we felt shoved." And it's not going away. Once awake, you can't go back to sleep. You can't be un-red-pilled. You can't wriggle your way back into the Matrix.

Our only choice is what role we will play in the Great Awakening.

Last edited by a moderator:

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat