THE JESUIT VISION OF THE AMERICA'S

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
priest letter 1.jpg

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
this letter just fell into my hands this week as we were going through a friends things.

his story is he was wooed by Jesuit friends for years, even after he married to join them in the quest to return america to the papacy controled monarchy they once enjoyed and re-envisioned creating here.

he declined, due largely to the molestation he had suffered while a boy, at the hands of his priest.

I found it interesting, that after years of hearing of these things, and reading of them as well, I still had no proofs of my own, only hearsay...and then this letter just appeared.

You know what some say about God's timing...read the last paragraph.... carefully.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
in case you are not a reader between the lines, this means they DO NOT approve of a republic democratic one man one vote system.
they want to return to a monarchy mean ONE MAN, gets ALL the votes and does ALL the voting/deciding for everyone.

this was their goal when they took over Oxford, harvard yale and so forth, create fraternities and clubs to lead away from pure protestantism, back to secrets, clubs, and boys will be boys.

Loyolas plan was to take over all education, in so doing, he would "have them for life" as he put it.

ultimately to whatever the pope wants the pope will get.

hence Judge roberts caved, we got obama care and the pope made an extra trillion,,,now they are all caving...certainly on the advise of their priests....unless you think forcing health care workers to vax is OK...

or maybe when obama and the pope walked out together to say "One man should control the worlds money"
who exactly did they have in mind, those two...gee, lets think about that.

this is what dictatorships all do, they dictate. The reason they like communism is NOT because it is more fair to people, it is because it is more fair to the elite.

at one point, Vatican owned 90% of all the tillable land in Europe...and every family gave them at least 10% or they'd go to hell.
wow, would they like to return to those days.
the average family lived in under 400 square feet, the average bishop, in 8000 sq ft.
yes indeed...
back to the good old days, eh?
back to the future! chimed in Fransissy.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
ONE OF THE GREATEST LATIN AMERICAN PROBLEMS

IS CATHOLIC EDUCATION PARTICULARLY OF THE SPECIES THAT ACCEPTS

A NON NON NON NON NON-MONARCHRIST TYPE OF GOVERNMENT

lets see.....from 700 to now, that's 1300 years of trying to infiltrate, and take over our educational systems and return us to the papacy and that MONARCH.

and now, where does every president go in their first week in office? To Rome, to kiss the ring, all over the world even democracies seem to hire men who find it needful to bow down, to kiss the ring (it used to be the shoe)
how free are any people if this is the first requirement of being elected to an office?

do we want and need a strong leader? YES
do we need one that bows down to ROME? NO,
that we do not need...
.THAT is WHY MANY came to AMERICA in the first place, to GET AWAY from the
IRON FISTED HYPOCRISY known as Roman=Papal rule.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
oh and BTW, the eastern orthodox is hooking back up to rome as we speak....and
putin is to put back the golden goose,
one ring to rule them all. as we speak.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
during the reformation, Luther said the catholic teaching of communion was an A-BOMB A nation.

that cannibalizing (a pagan practice) was not what Christ was teaching, he was speaking a parable,

and if you understood the Messiah's seder you would know that.

Jesuits wrote, "to destroy the protestant movement in its entirety" was in the stated mission statement.

to destroy it "at all costs"

they killed HALF the translators, of KJV....because they dared to read in hebrew, and greek, for themselves..and translate (without jeromes rewrite)

they discovered the second commandment had gone missing, and MANY other things perverted and omitted from original still existing texts.

meanwhile 200 of them dropped dead....usually right after dinner.....WHY.
because the final orders, which the Jesuit pleges fidelity to upon his day of "ordination" or ORC A NATION for those LOTR fans.
includes a vow to do ANYTHING the pope, or his superior tells him to do, including lie, steal and murder.

now, who was it...that comes not except to lie steal and kill???
depends on whose bible you read, but mine says it is satan that comes to do that, what does yours say?

evil never sleeps

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I continue to be blown away by how this letter fell into my hands the very same week as I was trying to reinerate this amazing set of deceptions to those not familiar with church history and Loyola.

It's almost as if God wanted someone (SB) or other to see this....and know that even they may have been duped in more ways than they ever knew.

hats off and thumbs up to the Lord.....whose timing is always perfect......yeah...as if. HA HA !

BTW, it's known in EVE-ANGELIC -ALL circles, as a divine appointment.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
how to seduce step by step:

tell folks scripture isn't as important as they thought...
tell folks their opinions can never compare to what (evil) men have added to the bible.
be SURE and remove the commandments that MOST expose you.
tell folks the exact opposite of what Jesus said, and make DANG sure they think they NEED you to explain all to them.

learning should be an obligation of every actually blood bought, blood washed believer

you can not fight an enemy effectively, if you do not even know who he is:

HE, THE ONE WHO SAID these things is ignore, and every doctrine He taught is twisted, every one.

The Ten Commandments

(Deut. 5:1–22 )

1 And God spoke all these words, saying:

2 “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 “You shall have no other gods before Me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; 5 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
how to seduce step by step:

tell folks scripture isn't as important as they thought...
tell folks their opinions can never compare to what (evil) men have added to the bible.
be SURE and remove the commandments that MOST expose you.
tell folks the exact opposite of what Jesus said, and make DANG sure they think they NEED you to explain all to them.

learning should be an obligation of every actually blood bought, blood washed believer

you can not fight an enemy effectively, if you do not even know who he is:

HE IS THE ONE WHO SAID

The Ten Commandments

(Deut. 5:1–22 )

1 And God spoke all these words, saying:

2 “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 “You shall have no other gods before Me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; 5 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

Going to give yourself a Spiritual Heart Attack.

Can you identify two thoughts or behaviors in your life that jeopardize your spiritual core?

Why should these be given no place in your life?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
anyone seriously wanting to look at false doctrines, and damnable heresies, as Paul called them, need to watch this little history
this is just a primer, it gets worse.

there are about 10 excellent films now on the jesuit inquiitions....and even if you view but this one, you will know why I would not cross the street to meet the pontiff...nor agree, nor be ecumenical.
I would prefer death....I have seen what they do, and who they pay off, and how they deceive, and how they have bought our leaders through bribes of their corporations, and foundations, and taken over our scholls, and entire 3 lttr agencies...
jesuits do not believe in the God of the Bible...its a different Christ and a different gospel...one that allows perversion to continue, and even be taught to our children, And now, those bought by them, are about to try to put yet another witch into our supreme court.
and there are NONE SO BLIND...as those that WILL NOT SEE.

you want to know why some catholic priests and bishops are screaming about this pope....look no further...even they know these men are the falsest of the false.

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Being So Myopic, Opinionated and Divisive Online​

• Toxic (Hello trolls , PIT's and unbelievers)
  • Cynical (Yes, we know you’re disappointed with everyone all the time and no one gets it as right as you)
  • Sappy (So gooey we can’t stand the taste and are not really sure you live in the real world)

Why do you think your social media feed is a place to show the world your personal delusion?

Give the impression that if your going to follow Jesus, you need to be socially anti-everything especially Jesuit and Catholic Church

Your quirky enough being an authentic fake Christian.

General rule of thumb is that if you can’t imagine saying it in real life to a person, you shouldn’t say it online.

Health Check. It means you’d be bragging. So don’t post it.

“Well, people would just walk out of the room if I said that in real life,” then maybe don’t say it.

If you’re always angry, cynical, or all you do is complain online and you think,
“Well, I wouldn’t want to be friends with someone like that in real life,”
then that’s a clue that maybe you shouldn’t say it (or be like that).

And if you think, “Well, then I’ll have nothing to post,” then you’ve likely put your finger on a deeper issue.

Exhaust fan, let’s just stop being an unreconstructed Know Nothing who spends half his time here spreading the old blood libels against Catholics online, okay?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
pay attention, now, come on...the letter states the PROBLEM with south america is they now prefer a government b BY , FOR, and OF the people. they do want want a monarchy......which means A king, subject to the ONE arch, rome.

now why would a jesuit priest not want a repuplic governed by the people?
because they think the papacy should govern the whole world, and that all leaders should be selected BY THEM.
AND because THEY are behind the globalist movement, in FACT they are the original globalists.
which is why they ALWAYs preached dominion.....no dominion by the Lord, one heart and soul at a time, but dominion BY them, FOR them, and to keep their little victims coming to church.....to be raped, and so forth.
where else can you , pay no bills, stay drunk all day, and have as many young bodies as you want....
where else? and what was dominion....a cheat machine? and what monistary are they hiding in now...these cheaters?

I would suggest you read what FORMER NUNS have said and written, do not believe me, go search them out, google them, read them, see them tell it, better than I do....and then decide just how corrupt this group that pledges to murder in their "holy vows" really is.

• Wow
Reactions: Aubrey James

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
If there is a God

AM SURE:

God is not--

Republican

Democrat

Conservative

Liberal

Independent

God would be God.

You Have the characteristics of a Parrot Repetend

The need to say something

When you have nothing to say

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
BTW one pope tried to ban the order...and he was dead in short order...as usual, after dinner.

on his death bed he said "I knew they would kill me, but I never dreamed they would make it so painful".
it took him several days to die.
the next pope, reinstated the order.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Improving Your PARROT Pronunciation​

"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could,
and chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would
if a woodchuck could chuck wood."

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
BTW one pope tried to ban the order...and he was dead in short order...as usual, after dinner.

on his death bed he said "I knew they would kill me, but I never dreamed they would make it so painful".
it took him several days to die.
the next pope, reinstated the order.

anyone can listen to this testimony, and know what is going on for real.

it was only after our friend rayberta told us what had happened to her that I began to look into all this.

she was a schoolmate of mine, who went on to become a nun.

I knew her to be a sweet sweet woman, as welcoming and forgiving as any I ever met....and yet her story made steam come out of my ears.

this womans testimony is almost the same....and is worth the time, or one can read the testimony.

either way, it puts a totally different light on the whole wrenched group.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
On today’s episode, JD provides a commentary on the demise of Joshua Chavez (Servus Christi) in regard to his moral disqualifications from any form of ministry, and then goes on to discuss Tim Keller and denominationalism.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat