The Left FEARS This Video…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611011923631.png

Share this Deplorables!

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 647

Share this Deplorables!
This is sick. I have seen it a few times. This video needs to be taken to the trial with Trump. I believe he needs to have a trial because of this. And they added in there that the impeachment also involved the voting fraud. So he can bring all the files and fight it and win. I believe in the prophets. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord. His Army is eating for his Word and all he'll is going to break loose. They all will be held accountable..and exposed. Obama and Clinton I see going to federal prison. This stops NOW. Prophets say there will be secrets revealed about everything going far back and things that will shock this nation to its core. He has waited for them to stop to repent now he is angry. They all laugh they all think they won. What they did to our president was sick and twisted now comes the judgment. They will all be exposed to the entire nation

Last edited:

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 647

Share this Deplorables!
This is so disturbing at every level and if someone has access to broadcast this to the public/world, we should do so. Republicans need to rise up and find a broadcasting channel that can jam/override the local news. This tells the truth. I cried tonight listening to President say his goodbyes. I'm crying over this video. These people are treasonous, deplorable, feckless hypocrites. They should be removed from the country. Biden should never step one foot into the White House, let alone put his hand on a bible.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
How is it be possible that a corrupt man whose entire family is owned by China is stealing the Presidency in full view, and the nation is just standing by and watching it happen? Really?

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 647

Share this Deplorables!
Well in the wash up TRUMP failed to drain the swamp but ended up giving them 10 x more power....congratulations....the most gutless murderous killing military in the world would rather go to wars and blow up people...than defend their own country from themselves.....welcome to communism US ...you deserved it...

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
How is it be possible that a corrupt man whose entire family is owned by China is stealing the Presidency in full view, and the nation is just standing by and watching it happen? Really?
Because people are brainwashed and the government knows it. They don’t believe in protecting the oath they took. Instead they believe in peace, no fighting, And sorry but holding up picket signs isn’t freaking fighting. they have been brainwashed into thinking their elected officials will fight for them, and even now, when proven they won’t they will still believe that the only way to win is by voting. And then when you try to wake them up they turn all soy boy and cry because they can’t handle the truth of what is coming and what we have done wrong. Only generation worth a damn, that will actually fight will probably be gen z.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Well in the wash up TRUMP failed to drain the swamp but ended up giving them 10 x more power....congratulations....the most gutless murderous killing military in the world would rather go to wars and blow up people...than defend their own country from themselves.....welcome to communism US ...you deserved it...
Agreed. Go to some foreign country kill a bunch of innocent people that did nothing to you, but come home and allow your country to be overran by corrupt politicians, pedophiles and a guy who stole an election. We deserve what we get, our children do not though.

Jan 14, 2021
This is so disturbing at every level and if someone has access to broadcast this to the public/world, we should do so. Republicans need to rise up and find a broadcasting channel that can jam/override the local news. This tells the truth. I cried tonight listening to President say his goodbyes. I'm crying over this video. These people are treasonous, deplorable, feckless hypocrites. They should be removed from the country. Biden should never step one foot into the White House, let alone put his hand on a bible.
Agreed.!! 💯

Reactions: Patriot Lindell

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
“What is wrong with this picture, we are in deep trouble in this country. And are they saying all white males should be executed?”

People really need to read the Kalergi plan and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, to really understand what is going on in Europe and America.
I said before when people truly wake up, I mean fully wake up, they will be shitting their pants at how disgusting the real world is.

V

Valerias

My Take On Mr. Trump, A GREAT PATRIOT, ( sorry, this is kind of long)

Patriotic men of all races and religions, Who LIVE WITHIN THE BORDERS OF THE USA as bona fide citizens, have to recognize the opposition that have now, with this FRAUDULENT ELECTION, and all future 'ELECTIONS' 100% fraudulent.

and there will no longer be an honest election going into the future in America, All Choices are Null
give CONSENT to their BS.

THE EVIL OF COMMUNISM, born of the Karl Marx tradition has saturated our entire American country.

Then, I suggest as an patriotic citizen, that, please, let Mr. Trump retire in comfort. A man in his seventies like your grandpa or grandma, Rich or not, old people can only go so far.. then it is up to the younger middle generations to seamlessly continue..

He has done and sacrificed enough. We as a people can handle the issue and pick up the mantel.

Realize that he is a Septuagenarian, who has sacrificed his later years with a superhuman effort, to try to propel his beloved country toward working to maintain individual freedom, God Given Inalienable Rights

NOW, The question is, who are the real men available , right now in real time, to defend our homeland and inalienable rights?
The wise and experienced middle aged men that live here, have to assume the mantel, because of their invaluable life experience.

God bless Trump for his work these four years, he has invested his time, and donated his salary to charities, in his advancing older years .

He has shown how to understand the media confusions, propagated by the US government INC. misinformation programs. . Pointed out to us all out here, HOW TO IDENTIFY THE ENEMY OF OUR REPUBLIC.

But the message may be right now, IMPO, With his departure, Trump is conveying the message that:

IN MY OLDER YEARS,
I HAVE COME OUT TO SHOW YOU ALL, BELOVED AMERICANS, My home and your home,
THAT,
WITH YOUR STRENGTH AND WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE,.. PLEASE WORK FOR FREEDOM, as I am old and need you to pick up the fight;

As all freedom loving Americans do every year of their lives:

You All have to fend for yourselves, for your children/ future generations, because I devoted my time in these later years of my life, as an example to a path to maintaining your ability to push back on , THE EVIL, that has infested our country for many decades.

JESUSLOVESUS

Jan 8, 2021
This is sick. I have seen it a few times. This video needs to be taken to the trial with Trump. I believe he needs to have a trial because of this. And they added in there that the impeachment also involved the voting fraud. So he can bring all the files and fight it and win. I believe in the prophets. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord. His Army is eating for his Word and all he'll is going to break loose. They all will be held accountable..and exposed. Obama and Clinton I see going to federal prison. This stops NOW. Prophets say there will be secrets revealed about everything going far back and things that will shock this nation to its core. He has waited for them to stop to repent now he is angry. They all laugh they all think they won. What they did to our president was sick and twisted now comes the judgment. They will all be exposed to the entire nation
YES - we will not and are not deceived. We read GOD'sword. Matthew 24:6 " Do not be deceived for many will come in my name.". Roman Jesuits call themselves the " The Society of Jesus " - the first Jesuit Pope in history Poop Francis, Jesuit Biden, Jesuit Fauci, Jesuit Caumo, Jesuit Newsome, Jesuit Ducey, Jesuit Klaus Schuab, etc...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat