The Mainstream Media has Divided America

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

M

MYA

The mainstream media has done such a disservice to the American people. Not reporting the whole truth is the same as lying to the public, and this is what they’ve done since the beginning of the Trump presidency. We don’t have journalists anymore, nor any type of real reporting. They are unfamiliar with the term ‘ethics’. I hope that all major “fake news” agencies file chapter 7 in the near future. They are a main, if not the main, cause of the great divide in our country. I read that the MSM were all paid by China to subvert the truth. They all took a bite of the forbidden apple and sealed their fate. I do hope that President Trump starts up a media platform of his own. Lou Dobbs would be a great addition to his new venture and the ratings would soar. 🇺🇸

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
The mainstream media has done such a disservice to the American people. Not reporting the whole truth is the same as lying to the public, and this is what they’ve done since the beginning of the Trump presidency. We don’t have journalists anymore, nor any type of real reporting. They are unfamiliar with the term ‘ethics’. I hope that all major “fake news” agencies file chapter 7 in the near future. They are a main, if not the main, cause of the great divide in our country. I read that the MSM were all paid by China to subvert the truth. They all took a bite of the forbidden apple and sealed their fate. I do hope that President Trump starts up a media platform of his own. Lou Dobbs would be a great addition to his new venture and the ratings would soar. 🇺🇸
I’m hoping President Trump creates media/real news outlet, social media platforms and website servers/hosting service. You know, ones that actually supports the First Amendment of the US Constitution. What a novel idea! I hate freaking communist liberals!! It’s fascinating when you stop to consider, in communist countries the media is controlled by the government. The are told what they can report, when they can report and how they will manipulate and manufacture the news. In the USA, news outlets are “free” to report all sides/views/aspects/opinions of stories as they wish; this right is protected by law! In spite of these “freedoms” the majority of news and all media platforms in the United States willingly choose to manipulate storylines to benefit politicians, political groups and political movements. They produce and deliver propaganda, not news. It shouldn’t be completely surprising, if they cannot even properly forecast the weather perhaps are expectations are too high. It’s difficult to understand why our “free & protected” news outlets are less trustworthy and more biased than those in communist countries. Do they do it to entertain a perverted desire to influence others? To invoke such a response so large they receive an award or recognition? Is it some type of “pay to play?” Are they just stupid and believe politicians lies? Why?

M

MYA

The CCP foretold that they would infiltrate, subdue, and, ultimately, control our way of life ‘without’ firing a shot! From all I have read, they have infiltrated our entire country through the doors of the Information Technology job markets. Chinese propaganda and the establishment’s money has bought and paid for our MSM, 3-letter agencies, and higher echelons of the state and federal governments. Unless there is a near future planned military expulsion of all communism concentrated within our borders, how else will we take back the reigns of our country?! Write, email, or make a phone call to every Senator and Representative within your individual states! 🇺🇸

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat