The Mandate Made Personal

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
I have 10 days to get the jab or get “othered” with weekly testing, or I’m out of a job.

I ain’t doing either! 😡

I already had the CCP Virus, I will never take the shot for that and so many other reasons.

The scriptures about “making war by wise guidance” and “in a multitude of counselors there is victory” are in the front of my mind.

OK Counselors; I’m listening.

🙏🏼💪🏼🙂🇺🇸

Texas Born

Jan 11, 2021
I have 10 days to get the jab or get “othered” with weekly testing, or I’m out of a job.

I ain’t doing either! 😡

I already had the CCP Virus, I will never take the shot for that and so many other reasons.

The scriptures about “making war by wise guidance” and “in a multitude of counselors there is victory” are in the front of my mind.

🙏🏼💪🏼🙂🇺🇸

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
I'd try and get A "Religious Exemption".
Have you Heard or tried that yet ?
There are available Templates that you can
Download and Print that your able to fill out and
then give to your employer.
Mind you I would 100% be trying everything
"Under The Sun"....if it was I having to endure
such at my job.
Good Luck!

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
I get what you’re saying, Angela. I’m not taking the vaccine; period.

I’m also against this “othering” nonsense of requiring the “unclean” to get weekly testing.

I ain’t doing that either. My area doesn’t tolerate this thinking at all.

I’d love to be able to fight it legally, but I don’t have the $ to be able to hand it to lawyers and say “Tell me when it’s done.”

Seems like it must be time to touch up the resume and look elsewhere.

I know God has it figured out.

🙏🏼🙂👍🏼🇺🇸

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021

I ain’t doing either! 😡

🙏🏼💪🏼🙂

Facing the same thing in our house. We've already filed for a religious exemption.

If you'd like, I can help you with a religious exemption letter.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
I'd try and get A "Religious Exemption".
Have you Heard or tried that yet ?
There are available Templates that you can
Download and Print that your able to fill out and
then give to your employer.
Mind you I would 100% be trying everything
"Under The Sun"....if it was I having to endure
such at my job.
Good Luck!
however, we don't have to ask the govt for religious exemption; we already have that in the amendments. should go this route do not ASK, word it so you have the power

Akaara

Sep 15, 2021

I ain’t doing either! 😡

🙏🏼💪🏼🙂🇺🇸
Just claim you identify with being an illegal immigrant, then you're exempt from the mandate and you get free flights to wherever you want to go and free housing.

• Haha
Reactions: OverTheTarget
Oct 7, 2021

I ain’t doing either! 😡

🙏🏼💪🏼🙂🇺🇸
Don't quit. Acquiesce by stating your terms: You will take an FDA-approved vaccination, since that would make the manufacturer liable if something happened to you. There is no such approved vaccine for COVID-19 and there's video online of Pfizer and FDA employees admitting it on phone calls. Play it for your employer and ALL THE EMPLOYEES, TOO. If they fire you, collect unemployment and become a digital warrior to help spread the word to those who are still zombies.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat